User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 190

Thread: Psychosis

  1. #101
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Lol...okay I didn't know, because earlier you said you were worried I was betraying you.
    i am , but i don't think that's avenue you'd take
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #102
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i am , but i don't think that's avenue you'd take
    Underhanded betrayal is not my style.

    I'm more like a kick in the face.

  3. #103
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Underhanded betrayal is not my style.

    I'm more like a kick in the face.
    as long as you don't leave shoe prints on my face, we cool except for the betrayal part. I didn't think you would betray me, but than you kept saying i was wrong and paranoid and delusional and i can't figure out your motives for making me believe such a thing
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #104
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    as long as you don't leave shoe prints on my face, we cool except for the betrayal part. I didn't think you would betray me, but than you kept saying i was wrong and paranoid and delusional and i can't figure out your motives for making me believe such a thing
    Because it's true, and I'm telling you to your face, because that's how I am. I am very direct, sometimes too direct, but I am telling you what I really think. I am not going to condescend to you and pretend like everything is okay, because it's not and you need help.

    I am not betraying you. Betrayal in general is not the way I am. I am a pretty open person and I have nothing to gain from harming you.

  5. #105
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Because it's true, and I'm telling you to your face, because that's how I am. I am very direct, sometimes too direct, but I am telling you what I really think. I am not going to condescend to you and pretend like everything is okay, because it's not and you need help.

    I am not betraying you. Betrayal in general is not the way I am. I am a pretty open person and I have nothing to gain from harming you.
    but i don't feel off kilter, i feel very sane and balanced
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #106
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but i don't feel off kilter, i feel very sane and balanced
    You mean you don't feel any mood or anxiety symptoms.

    The problem with persistent delusions is that you could construct an elaborate world and *feel* sane.

    There's a woman over on Personality Cafe who has severe, persistent delusions about everything. The world is out to get her, every news story is proof, in her signature she claims she's going to disappear or be murdered for "what she knows."

    Yet somehow this woman continually posts there, no one has managed to medicate her, and I'd guess she *feels* fine.

  7. #107
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    In fact, I'll show you what is at the bottom of each and every one of her paranoid delusional posts, as it is a matter that is public, not PMs or reps or anything

    R.C.
    Remember, no matter how I die: It was murder; should I be tried for a criminal offense, I probably didn't do it as I'm pretty straight laced and don't even have a speeding ticket; should I mysteriously disappear -- it wasn't voluntary...

    BTW: If you do not wish to receive information please send me an PM and I'll stop



    With all that said, I'd like to remind you in a manner reminiscent of the SNL parody of Julian Assange.

    No matter how I die: It was murder, even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep
    Should I be arrested/framed for a criminal offense, or disappear entirely -- I think we can all conclude why it happened, and who is to blame for it...":
    What do you think of that, chknz? Do you think that's "sane"?

  8. #108
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    In fact, I'll show you what is at the bottom of each and every one of her paranoid delusional posts, as it is a matter that is public, not PMs or reps or anything R.C.
    Remember, no matter how I die: It was murder; should I be tried for a criminal offense, I probably didn't do it as I'm pretty straight laced and don't even have a speeding ticket; should I mysteriously disappear -- it wasn't voluntary...

    BTW: If you do not wish to receive information please send me an PM and I'll stop

    Members such as @NotSoRighteousRob @Mariogreymist @bellisaurius @DarkWarrior @sly @Alpengeist19The Proofprobably will want to read this

    Thank Thank

    With all that said, I'd like to remind you in a manner reminiscent of the SNL parody of Julian Assange.

    No matter how I die: It was murder, even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep
    Should I be arrested/framed for a criminal offense, or disappear entirely -- I think we can all conclude why it happened, and who is to blame for it...":
    What do you think of that, chknz? Do you think that's "sane"?[/QUOTE]

    i think its possible, but unlikely
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #109
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    @prplchknz

    Okay, then that's what your robots-in-medicine posts look like to everyone else.

  10. #110
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @prplchknz

    Okay, then that's what your robots-in-medicine posts look like to everyone else.
    so basically stop saying that, and if asked don't say anything about robots and make up some lie as to why i've quit them?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Psychosis or Spiritual Awakening: Phil Borges at TEDxUMKC
    By phobik in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 12:53 PM
  2. Schizophrenia vs Psychosis
    By Doomkid in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 05:56 PM
  3. why i have a hard time accepting i have any type of psychosis
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 05:54 PM
  4. Psychosis and... Me? One year later
    By Oeufa in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 11:03 PM
  5. Psychosis and... Me?
    By Oeufa in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO