• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

mixed states

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
who experiences them and what do you do? because right now I can rule a small country despite only getting 45 minutes of sleep but i know in an hour or two i'll doubt my ability to rule a small country become extremely depressed.this has been going for 3 or 4 days now and i just want to be either manic, hypomanic, or normal but not depressed plus if my moods changing every hour its kinda exhausting.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont experience them. i think it might be important to tell people what you mean by mixed state. i know what you mean, but people who havent read about different forms of bipolar might not know, even if they have experienced this. would be interesting to hear about how people perceive this tho

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i dont experience them. i think it might be important to tell people what you mean by mixed state. i know what you mean, but people who havent read about different forms of bipolar might not know, even if they have experienced this. would be interesting to hear about how people perceive this tho

its hard to explain, its like going from one extreme to the next in a matter of a couple of hours like if i wake up extremely manic the next hour i'm probably gonna be suicidal.