• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you create an alien hybrid?

G

Ginkgo

One night while you are sleeping, you find yourself waking up only to realize that you are inside of an “alien” transportation craft, and are in the presence of inter-dimensional entities.

scaled.php

They communicate with you telepathically and explain that they have chosen you to interbreed with their species and they want you to partake in creating an offspring of a half human-‘alien’ hybrid, but they cannot do it without your consent.

If you say no, you will wake up in your bed and remember nothing. If you say yes, then you’ll be partaking in creating a hybrid… and tossing the dice to see what happens next.

Do you accept the offer to create an alien hybrid?

So...

How's the mating process like?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So...

How's the mating process like?

lol... I was wondering the same thing... along with "does the alien look like the one in the pic or is it hotter?" :huh:

if I got my own spacecraft in the bargain I'd totally be for donating some eggs to the aliens... I don't want to have to go around being knocked up with an alien baby who may react with my blood type, cause me to go blind or kick a hole through my spine or anything :thelook:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I don't want to have to go around being knocked up with an alien baby who may react with my blood type, cause me to go blind or kick a hole through my spine or anything :thelook:

Wow, you're picky :p.

Me? Intrigued, maybe. Actually, the deciding point might be getting to remember the whole episode if I said yes, as opposed to having my memory wiped if I said no. But kinda creepy in a "zoo animal" sort of way.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=994]kelric[/MENTION]... not picky... I NEED my spine! :boohoo:

and I think that I'd be a lot more ready to jump on the yes wagon if I was the pitcher in the equation than the catcher... damned internal reproductive system :thelook:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
[MENTION=994]kelric[/MENTION]... not picky... I NEED my spine! :boohoo:

and I think that I'd be a lot more ready to jump on the yes wagon if I was the pitcher in the equation than the catcher... damned internal reproductive system :thelook:

Well, you have a point. I mean, if the alien had a sea-horsey look about it, I might just run the other way. I mean, I need my spine too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, you have a point. I mean, if the alien had a sea-horsey look about it, I might just run the other way. I mean, I need my spine too.

is it bad that I have no ethical qualms about impregnating an alien? :laugh:

G

Ginkgo

lol... I was wondering the same thing... along with "does the alien look like the one in the pic or is it hotter?" :huh:

if I got my own spacecraft in the bargain I'd totally be for donating some eggs to the aliens... I don't want to have to go around being knocked up with an alien baby who may react with my blood type, cause me to go blind or kick a hole through my spine or anything :thelook:

Yeah. On the bright side, at least they asked. :laugh: They're not all bad, right?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One night while you are sleeping, you find yourself waking up only to realize that you are inside of an “alien” transportation craft, and are in the presence of inter-dimensional entities.

scaled.php

They communicate with you telepathically and explain that they have chosen you to interbreed with their species and they want you to partake in creating an offspring of a half human-‘alien’ hybrid, but they cannot do it without your consent.

If you say no, you will wake up in your bed and remember nothing. If you say yes, then you’ll be partaking in creating a hybrid… and tossing the dice to see what happens next.

Do you accept the offer to create an alien hybrid?

No, sounds too creepy and too many unknowns involved.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hell yes! Why didn't I see this thread before! Although I would prefer an alien that looked more mammalian than reptilian. If it was insectoid like in Alien it would be rough, not sure I could go through with it.

G

garbage

That alien looks gross as hell. Things that are different than us are always bad. So, no, I wouldn't do it.

azulatheavatar

MBTI Type
INTp
of course i would and hopefully it would be a bit understanding compared to the human counterparts i associate with.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I see no incentives. But I could be persuaded.