• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jealousy

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Unless you're a saint, you've probably felt it.

How do you deal with it? Do you wish you dealt with it differently, perhaps more effectively? What type-related observations, if any (either MBTI or enneagram), do you have regarding jealousy? What makes you most jealous?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't have that many issues with jealousy... not a saint by any means, I have anger issues and addiction issues that would prevent me from sainthood by far, but I really don't want much, and what I do want I tend to get :shrug:

I'm actually trying to think of a time when I was jealous and all that I can think of is when I got arrested and the jailers let one lady bail herself out but wouldn't let me do so because I didn't have a checkbook... damn I wanted a checkbook right about then :laugh: it quickly turned into anger within a few seconds and I spent the rest of the 5 hours I had to wait being pissed off at the guards :thelook:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been jealous a few times though it is pretty rare. I just remember getting mad and suppose it dissipates.