Thread: Kokology

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default Kokology

This is a fun thing some japanese dude came up with to get people to talk about the way they feel about core values by describing how they feel about different symbols based on Jungian archetypes. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIC3zBUn_80

Also, feel free to share your answers and whether or not you found it useful/accurate

MBTI
    ESFJ

This was fun. Thanks for sharing

The cube -

The bigger the cube, the bigger your ego. Big ego then.
    If you cannot see through the cube, it means that you are a private person and don’t talk much about yourself. Depends on the company
    If the cube is made out of something solid and strong, it means that you are a strong person. Yes
    If you see the cube in 3D, you have a deep personality. Awww
    The color of the cube represents your personality - It was colourful

The ladder -

If the ladder is far away from the cube, it may mean that you either have no friends or you don’t consider their friendship important to you. You either mentally or physically like to distance yourself from your friends. Yes. Don't like drama so i keep a few friends but more acquaintances
    The color of the ladder represents the personality that most of your friends have - Brown Hmm
    The more rungs the ladder has, the more friends you have - Had about 8 rungs which kind of contradicts the above

The horse -

My horse was calm, neutral and relaxed. He was also a beautiful muscular beast. That's the kind of bloke i want.

If the horse does nothing but stands or eats, it means that you want to have a partner that likes to be at home and rarely travels. Don't agree with this at all
    The look of a horse can also indicate the physical features of your ideal partner. The better the appearance of the horse, the better looking partner you would like to have.

The Storm -

If the storm is small and far away from you, it means that you are a calm and positive person and you don’t like being angry and try to quickly shift your mood if you notice that anger gets activated in you.Perfect

Overall impression - Rather good apart from the friends bit.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Cube is reasonably small, about 60cm size, cant see through, dark, but very shiny surface, which also reflects all colors of the rainbow all the time, but also reflects white. Material is something that looks like some space shit, unknown to humans, looks fragile, but doesent brake easily. And its naturally in 3d.

Ladders are leaning on the cube, regular size(like 2meters tall) made out of wood.

Horse is about 70meters away from me(im near the cube), wild one, but really well groomed amd in good shape. It came from somewhere and stopped to look at me, not sure if its going to run away or not.

Storm is BIG, but is at long distance.

Me and the cube are around 70 meters from some road that isnt used much, the road is behind me.

Also there was a large cactus that cale immediately to my mind when thinking about the desert
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Glad you enjoyed it! If I remember correctly my cube was just made of lines of force so it was crystal clear on the ground. By the way, I think distance between you and horse/ladder is supposed to represent distance in those relationships. Horse was nlack, standing still no bridle. Ladder blue with 3(-5?) Steps.. been awhile. Anyway, here is another:

You're in front of a mountain whose view takes up the horizon. Describe the mountain. How does it make you feel? Is there landscape on it? Ok, now you have to climb the mountain because there is a stone that is very precious at the top of the mountain. How easy is it to climb the mountain? Once you get to the stone, how does the stone look/feel? What is it made out of? How did you feel when you found the stone? (Note: the stone can be anything e.g. gold, diamond, charcoal, marble, etc)
    Last edited by UniqueMixture; 03-05-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: wasn't finished w post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

The bigger the cube, the bigger your ego. (The cube was very big.)

If the cube is transparent, you are open to others, you don’t hide anything from your friends or family. If you cannot see through the cube, it means that you are a private person and don’t talk much about yourself. (The cube was transparent)

If the cube is made out of something solid and strong, it means that you are a strong person. If it is soft, it means that you can be easily influenced and you are emotional. (The cube was solid.)

How you think about the cube represents how you think about yourself. A cube which is on the ground indicates that you are down to earth, while a floating cube shows that you are a dreamer. (The cube was not only on the ground, but stuck in the ground, partially obscured. Am I super down to earth then? )

If you see the flat side of the cube, you have a shallow personality, if you see the cube in 3D, you have a deep personality. (appeared clearly 3D)

If the cube is in the centre it means that you like the attention and you like to be praised. (Yep, was in the center)

The closer the ladder to the cube, the closer you are with your friends. If the ladder is leaning against the cube, this indicates that some friends are relying on you or expecting you to act according to their wishes. (The ladder was leaning against the cube)

The color of the ladder represents the personality that most of your friends have. You can check the meaning of the ladder color in the cube color description. (The ladder was wooden, so it was kind of brown and white. "White symbolizes innocence, non-judgemental personality, objectivity, lack of strong opinions. Brown shows stability")

The more rungs the ladder has, the more friends you have. (There was a moderate amount of rungs, but I didn't really count them.)

If it is a wild horse, it means that you give freedom to your partner, if the horse is tied it means you want to be in control and you always want to know where your partner is and what he/she is doing. If the horse is tied to the cube that shows that you are a very possessive person. (It was a very wild horse)

The distance between the cube and the horse shows how close or distant you are in relationships. How the horse behaves also shows what kind of partner you would like to have. (The horse was in the distance, away from the cube, but gets closes to it at times.)

If the horse is running or does not stand for long in one place, it means that you want to have a partner that would like to travel, would be full of energy and would always be involved in something. (Definitely this.)

The look of a horse can also indicate the physical features of your ideal partner. The better the appearance of the horse, the better looking partner you would like to have. (Very nice looking horse)

If it is a big storm, then you always try to make a drama out of something. If the storm is small and far away from you, it means that you are a calm and positive person and you don’t like being angry and try to quickly shift your mood if you notice that anger gets activated in you. (The storm was very tiny, but very intense, and kind of far)

The storm can also represent current problems in your life. If, whilst seeing storm in your mind’s eye, you think that it will stay there for a long time, you think the same way about your current problems. (The storm was stationary)

The proximity between the storm and the cube also shows how intensely these problems affect you. (Storm was far away from the cube.)

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    You're in front of a mountain whose view takes up the horizon. Describe the mountain. How does it make you feel? Is there landscape on it? Ok, now you have to climb the mountain because there is a stone that is very precious at the top of the mountain. How easy is it to climb the mountain? Once you get to the stone, how does the stone look/feel? What is it made out of? How did you feel when you found the stone? (Note: the stone can be anything e.g. gold, diamond, charcoal, marble, etc)
    The mountain is large. It is lush with pine trees and other vegetation. Steep in places. The peak is covered in snow. I view climbing it as a challenge but one i will conquer. Navigating the mountains terrain will require some effort on my part, both mentally and physically but i climb it with enthusiasm. The stone is rough to the touch but perfectly preserved in it's original beauty. It's made from minerals formed over millions of years. It's my stone now and i'm happy to of overcome this challenge. I place it in my pocket to take home with me. Before climbing down the mountain, i stand in awe at the beauty surrounding me even in the cold (should of wore suitable clothing).
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

The mountain is supposed to represent your relationship with your father or a particular male model in your life. If the mountain was rough but scaleable then perhaps this person had semi-strict rules for you to follow, but they were always realistically possible and it sounds as though you were treated well. The most important thing is how the mountain makes you feel. It sounds like at times it was a challenge to meet this person's expectations. The precious stone is supposed to represent a hidden talent you have within yourself that you are waiting to uncover. The larger and more valuable this stone the bigger an impact this hidden talent will have in you life. It's interesting that you said this stone was very old. Perhaps you have been trying to reveal this hidden talent for a long time or it has to do with something primordial and central to your being.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    The mountain is supposed to represent your relationship with your father or a particular male model in your life. If the mountain was rough but scaleable then perhaps this person had semi-strict rules for you to follow, but they were always realistically possible and it sounds as though you were treated well. The most important thing is how the mountain makes you feel. It sounds like at times it was a challenge to meet this person's expectations. The precious stone is supposed to represent a hidden talent you have within yourself that you are waiting to uncover. The larger and more valuable this stone the bigger an impact this hidden talent will have in you life. It's interesting that you said this stone was very old. Perhaps you have been trying to reveal this hidden talent for a long time or it has to do with something primordial and central to your being.
    Woooo. I had an idea of where this was going but declined to mention it incase i was wrong. I was wrong, lol.

My father is an INTJ and believed i was more than able of going to university and accomplishing great things. Instead i had children very young. I was daddy's little girl but i felt the coldness grow as i got older. I think i was more confused as to my fathers behaviour growing up because i couldn't understand why he was so cold towards me. The last few years have been great though and i have a better understanding of how he works. Our relationship is excellent nowadays. Lol, i have been trying to work out just what my niche is for the last few years, i think i may finally know what it is. Still i will try new experiences to increase my skill set.

This is so freaky cool .. Thank you ever so much
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Sniffles

Interesting test and overall accurate - although I must admit I cheated and didnt keep my eyes close and wrote down notes about the images in my head anyways.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Ok, here is another one. You are walking through a forest and you come upon a body of water. What kind of body of water is it? Now, you must cross this body of water, how do you do it? Ok, so you get to the other side and you see a house. Describe the house. Now you enter through the door and see different rooms in the house. How many rooms are there? Ok, now on the mantle in the living room is a vase. Describe the vase. Ok, now you go outside and there is a barn. What is inside of the barn?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.