• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kokology

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a fun thing some japanese dude came up with to get people to talk about the way they feel about core values by describing how they feel about different symbols based on Jungian archetypes. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIC3zBUn_80

Also, feel free to share your answers and whether or not you found it useful/accurate

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This was fun. Thanks for sharing :D

The cube -

The bigger the cube, the bigger your ego. Big ego then.
If you cannot see through the cube, it means that you are a private person and don’t talk much about yourself. Depends on the company
If the cube is made out of something solid and strong, it means that you are a strong person. Yes
If you see the cube in 3D, you have a deep personality. Awww
The color of the cube represents your personality - It was colourful

The ladder -

If the ladder is far away from the cube, it may mean that you either have no friends or you don’t consider their friendship important to you. You either mentally or physically like to distance yourself from your friends. Yes. Don't like drama so i keep a few friends but more acquaintances
The color of the ladder represents the personality that most of your friends have - Brown :unsure: Hmm
The more rungs the ladder has, the more friends you have - Had about 8 rungs which kind of contradicts the above

The horse -

My horse was calm, neutral and relaxed. He was also a beautiful muscular beast. That's the kind of bloke i want.

If the horse does nothing but stands or eats, it means that you want to have a partner that likes to be at home and rarely travels. Don't agree with this at all
The look of a horse can also indicate the physical features of your ideal partner. The better the appearance of the horse, the better looking partner you would like to have.

The Storm -

If the storm is small and far away from you, it means that you are a calm and positive person and you don’t like being angry and try to quickly shift your mood if you notice that anger gets activated in you.Perfect

Overall impression - Rather good apart from the friends bit.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cube is reasonably small, about 60cm size, cant see through, dark, but very shiny surface, which also reflects all colors of the rainbow all the time, but also reflects white. Material is something that looks like some space shit, unknown to humans, looks fragile, but doesent brake easily. And its naturally in 3d.

Ladders are leaning on the cube, regular size(like 2meters tall) made out of wood.

Horse is about 70meters away from me(im near the cube), wild one, but really well groomed amd in good shape. It came from somewhere and stopped to look at me, not sure if its going to run away or not.

Storm is BIG, but is at long distance.

Me and the cube are around 70 meters from some road that isnt used much, the road is behind me.

Also there was a large cactus that cale immediately to my mind when thinking about the desert :D

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Glad you enjoyed it! If I remember correctly my cube was just made of lines of force so it was crystal clear on the ground. By the way, I think distance between you and horse/ladder is supposed to represent distance in those relationships. Horse was nlack, standing still no bridle. Ladder blue with 3(-5?) Steps.. been awhile. Anyway, here is another:

You're in front of a mountain whose view takes up the horizon. Describe the mountain. How does it make you feel? Is there landscape on it? Ok, now you have to climb the mountain because there is a stone that is very precious at the top of the mountain. How easy is it to climb the mountain? Once you get to the stone, how does the stone look/feel? What is it made out of? How did you feel when you found the stone? (Note: the stone can be anything e.g. gold, diamond, charcoal, marble, etc)

Last edited:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The bigger the cube, the bigger your ego. (The cube was very big.)

If the cube is transparent, you are open to others, you don’t hide anything from your friends or family. If you cannot see through the cube, it means that you are a private person and don’t talk much about yourself. (The cube was transparent)

If the cube is made out of something solid and strong, it means that you are a strong person. If it is soft, it means that you can be easily influenced and you are emotional. (The cube was solid.)

How you think about the cube represents how you think about yourself. A cube which is on the ground indicates that you are down to earth, while a floating cube shows that you are a dreamer. (The cube was not only on the ground, but stuck in the ground, partially obscured. Am I super down to earth then? :laugh: )

If you see the flat side of the cube, you have a shallow personality, if you see the cube in 3D, you have a deep personality. (appeared clearly 3D)

If the cube is in the centre it means that you like the attention and you like to be praised. (Yep, was in the center)

The closer the ladder to the cube, the closer you are with your friends. If the ladder is leaning against the cube, this indicates that some friends are relying on you or expecting you to act according to their wishes. (The ladder was leaning against the cube)

The color of the ladder represents the personality that most of your friends have. You can check the meaning of the ladder color in the cube color description. (The ladder was wooden, so it was kind of brown and white. "White symbolizes innocence, non-judgemental personality, objectivity, lack of strong opinions. Brown shows stability")

The more rungs the ladder has, the more friends you have. (There was a moderate amount of rungs, but I didn't really count them.)

If it is a wild horse, it means that you give freedom to your partner, if the horse is tied it means you want to be in control and you always want to know where your partner is and what he/she is doing. If the horse is tied to the cube that shows that you are a very possessive person. (It was a very wild horse)

The distance between the cube and the horse shows how close or distant you are in relationships. How the horse behaves also shows what kind of partner you would like to have. (The horse was in the distance, away from the cube, but gets closes to it at times.)

If the horse is running or does not stand for long in one place, it means that you want to have a partner that would like to travel, would be full of energy and would always be involved in something. (Definitely this.)

The look of a horse can also indicate the physical features of your ideal partner. The better the appearance of the horse, the better looking partner you would like to have. (Very nice looking horse)

If it is a big storm, then you always try to make a drama out of something. If the storm is small and far away from you, it means that you are a calm and positive person and you don’t like being angry and try to quickly shift your mood if you notice that anger gets activated in you. (The storm was very tiny, but very intense, and kind of far)

The storm can also represent current problems in your life. If, whilst seeing storm in your mind’s eye, you think that it will stay there for a long time, you think the same way about your current problems. (The storm was stationary)

The proximity between the storm and the cube also shows how intensely these problems affect you. (Storm was far away from the cube.)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You're in front of a mountain whose view takes up the horizon. Describe the mountain. How does it make you feel? Is there landscape on it? Ok, now you have to climb the mountain because there is a stone that is very precious at the top of the mountain. How easy is it to climb the mountain? Once you get to the stone, how does the stone look/feel? What is it made out of? How did you feel when you found the stone? (Note: the stone can be anything e.g. gold, diamond, charcoal, marble, etc)

The mountain is large. It is lush with pine trees and other vegetation. Steep in places. The peak is covered in snow. I view climbing it as a challenge but one i will conquer. Navigating the mountains terrain will require some effort on my part, both mentally and physically but i climb it with enthusiasm. The stone is rough to the touch but perfectly preserved in it's original beauty. It's made from minerals formed over millions of years. It's my stone now and i'm happy to of overcome this challenge. I place it in my pocket to take home with me. Before climbing down the mountain, i stand in awe at the beauty surrounding me even in the cold (should of wore suitable clothing).

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The mountain is supposed to represent your relationship with your father or a particular male model in your life. If the mountain was rough but scaleable then perhaps this person had semi-strict rules for you to follow, but they were always realistically possible and it sounds as though you were treated well. The most important thing is how the mountain makes you feel. It sounds like at times it was a challenge to meet this person's expectations. The precious stone is supposed to represent a hidden talent you have within yourself that you are waiting to uncover. The larger and more valuable this stone the bigger an impact this hidden talent will have in you life. It's interesting that you said this stone was very old. Perhaps you have been trying to reveal this hidden talent for a long time or it has to do with something primordial and central to your being.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The mountain is supposed to represent your relationship with your father or a particular male model in your life. If the mountain was rough but scaleable then perhaps this person had semi-strict rules for you to follow, but they were always realistically possible and it sounds as though you were treated well. The most important thing is how the mountain makes you feel. It sounds like at times it was a challenge to meet this person's expectations. The precious stone is supposed to represent a hidden talent you have within yourself that you are waiting to uncover. The larger and more valuable this stone the bigger an impact this hidden talent will have in you life. It's interesting that you said this stone was very old. Perhaps you have been trying to reveal this hidden talent for a long time or it has to do with something primordial and central to your being.

Woooo. I had an idea of where this was going but declined to mention it incase i was wrong. I was wrong, lol.

My father is an INTJ and believed i was more than able of going to university and accomplishing great things. Instead i had children very young. I was daddy's little girl but i felt the coldness grow as i got older. I think i was more confused as to my fathers behaviour growing up because i couldn't understand why he was so cold towards me. The last few years have been great though and i have a better understanding of how he works. Our relationship is excellent nowadays. Lol, i have been trying to work out just what my niche is for the last few years, i think i may finally know what it is. Still i will try new experiences to increase my skill set.

This is so freaky cool .. Thank you ever so much :D

S

Sniffles

Interesting test and overall accurate - although I must admit I cheated and didnt keep my eyes close and wrote down notes about the images in my head anyways.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, here is another one. You are walking through a forest and you come upon a body of water. What kind of body of water is it? Now, you must cross this body of water, how do you do it? Ok, so you get to the other side and you see a house. Describe the house. Now you enter through the door and see different rooms in the house. How many rooms are there? Ok, now on the mantle in the living room is a vase. Describe the vase. Ok, now you go outside and there is a barn. What is inside of the barn?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, here is another one. You are walking through a forest and you come upon a body of water. What kind of body of water is it? Now, you must cross this body of water, how do you do it? Ok, so you get to the other side and you see a house. Describe the house. Now you enter through the door and see different rooms in the house. How many rooms are there? Ok, now on the mantle in the living room is a vase. Describe the vase. Ok, now you go outside and there is a barn. What is inside of the barn?

I have not read the op but am presuing it is one of those where you answer what you visualise from the outline and prompts given...so...

I have a vast lake in a huge clearing and there is an island in the middle of it, again forested in order to get across i first have to get to the island...the water is shallow to there and there is a small boat resting on the bank, i wade over and hop into the boat but have to shed my long skirts and victorian walking boots. (I have petticoats) there are oars in the small wooden boat so i use these to get to the other side as the water becomes much deeper and darker after the island. I was tempted to explore the island but had a strong urge to continue... i may stop on the way back... if i come back.
There is an overgrown path so i follow it and it leads to a gated house... the gates are metal and high...there is a rusty padlock and chain so i climb the gates. The house, despite the deserted look of it is lived in... it is a big old wooden house with green shutters over the windows but there is light flickering inside-candles... it is dusk and the glow of the candles gives the place a magical feel.
The door is slightly open, inviting me in...so i quietly slip in walking on tiptoes on my bare feet...shhh.
There is a huge reception room with a winding staircase and halls to either side...off the halls are many rooms on either side and i can see that at the top of the staircase are many rooms leading off the circular landing.
There is an elaborate metalwork table in the centre of the reception room (living room didn't work out) and on it is standing a tall vase sleek and elegant with something written in a language i do not recognise... all over the vase... in green, the vase seems important, like it holds the key to something...prehaps the mysteries of the house or family which lives/lived here ... i am not sure if there is anyone living still here.
I go outside (What? Really? I don't want to go outside anymore...does this all symbolise something?... i'm lost in my fiarytale) and wak to the back of the building where i saw a barn through the window. It's a rickety old barn with no door... falling apart. There is lots of hay, dried and withered and there is a ladder, i climb the ladder and find the skeleton of a young girl and baby... i believe she died in childbirth... i can hear the cries. I see movement in the corner of my eye and turn to find an old man all skin and bones, cackling wildly stroking a dead cat.

The end...
I just went with it, is it a life journey?
P.s I blame the barn... it was a fairy tale until the barn

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION]: Ok, so the water is supposed to represent the time in your life when you first begin delving into sexual relationships. The larger the body of water and the more wet you get the more "immersed" you were supposed to have been. It's interesting that you note having to remove certain pieces of victorian style clothing, perhaps you had to let go of certain inhibitions before delving into the water. The house is supposed to reprent the kind of life you want to lead/goals/and aspirations. It is particularly important to pay attention to how the house made you feel. The house seemed to have a lot of character and evoked a lot of mood. Perhaps you want to live in a charles dickens novel :D. The # of rooms is supposed to represent success. The more rooms there are the more actively you are pursuing this in your life. The vase is supposed to represent your ideal man. It is interesting that you said tall, sleek, and elegant. Perhaps a person with lots of flair in manner or dress. If there is another language on the vase perhaps you would like someone exotic. Green is supposed to represent innocence or naivete. The barn is supposed to represent children. The more animals there are in the barn the more children you would like to have.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION]: Ok, so the water is supposed to represent the time in your life when you first begin delving into sexual relationships. The larger the body of water and the more wet you get the more "immersed" you were supposed to have been. It's interesting that you note having to remove certain pieces of victorian style clothing, perhaps you had to let go of certain inhibitions before delving into the water. The house is supposed to reprent the kind of life you want to lead/goals/and aspirations. It is particularly important to pay attention to how the house made you feel. The house seemed to have a lot of character and evoked a lot of mood. Perhaps you want to live in a charles dickens novel :D. The # of rooms is supposed to represent success. The more rooms there are the more actively you are pursuing this in your life. The vase is supposed to represent your ideal man. It is interesting that you said tall, sleek, and elegant. Perhaps a person with lots of flair in manner or dress. If there is another language on the vase perhaps you would like someone exotic. Green is supposed to represent innocence or naivete. The barn is supposed to represent children. The more animals there are in the barn the more children you would like to have.

Oh hah, thats just great! I had a skeleton of a baby and a dead cat in my barn...spooky..

And also, my So (male or female) clearly rocks!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have a huge ego, but am soft and emotional and ...private. I am down to earth and have a deep personality. I like attention but can be negative. Apparently I'm pretty sophisticated, authoritative, and like luxury.

I am extremely close to my friends, and see them as sophisticated and liking luxury as well. (?) I guess I see them as being "like me"?

I like to give my partner freedom, but have them be close and friendly. On the other hand apparently I'm seeking commitment.

I am dramatic.

I also think possibly the "negativity" in the cube has to do with the current fact that my life situation has been stressful, so I'm not taking that as my overall personality, but some big life changing concerns I'm currently having.

G

Ginkgo

Cube is probably about 2x2x2 ft. It's grey colored, reflective, and composed of 27 smaller cubes. They change, rearrange and gyrate. It floats, expands, and does silly things, but also looks like it could hurt.

The latter is on the right side of the panoramic view of the desert. It collapses by sliding up and down, and has 10-12 steps. It's chrome, and leans in the air, magically.

Horse is behind the cube, to the left, 50-75 meters away from the cube. It's actually a damn unicorn. The way it uhh... stations itself gives the impression that it's 2 dimensional, even though I know it's not. The horse irritates the shit out of me because of how ambiguously random it is; it looks like it's running but it's frozen still, looking like a hologram.

The storm is very large and being blown out of the desert valley in the right direction. It's powerful but not devastating.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
the cube is large, much taller than me, it's gun metal colour,
very durable steel-like, it's set off on the side of the desert,
i see the entire thing in 3-d, can walk around it, touch it,
but i'm more curious to see what's ontop of it/inside it.

ladder is leaning right onto the cube, just a simple step
ladder with enough rungs to see what's inside the cube.
ladder has a metallic finish, looks normal in some
light, very shiny in other light.

the horse is a big thoroughbred, very big and strong and
has a high sheen glossy coat, very majestic even in the
desert dust. it's free, not tied to anything and on its own
free will is just grazing near the cube. i'm not sure how the
horse got there but it seems that it likes to be near the cube.
maybe there's food hidden in the cube.

the storm is approaching, it takes up most of what i can see
of the sky, but there's a section of bright clear sky in the distance,
this tells me the storm is just passing through.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The cube is black, small, floating in the center of the desert. I can reach out and observe it floating in my hands. It is about the size of a rubik's cube. I see the cube three dimensionally, from an isometric vantage point. It is made of a black, reflectionless material, not unlike the monoliths from Space Odyssey.

The ladder is tall, and far away from the cube. I have to turn around to see the ladder, and there are many rungs. The ladder is steel, grey.

The horse is a black stallion, wild, close to the cube. It even tried to eat the cube. It is not tethered, just grazes, always close.

The storm is large and violent but far away, and not moving. It looms.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
the horse is a big thoroughbred, very big and strong and
has a high sheen glossy coat, very majestic even in the
desert dust. it's free, not tied to anything and on its own
free will is just grazing near the cube. i'm not sure how the
horse got there but it seems that it likes to be near the cube.
maybe there's food hidden in the cube.

The horse is a black stallion, wild, close to the cube. It even tried to eat the cube. It is not tethered, just grazes, always close.

all that baby talk must be working on you!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

V

violaine

Hah, this is great.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Didn't read anyone else's, and didn't read the explanations from the website yet.

The Cube:

The Ladder:

The Horse:

The Storm:

I have no idea (well, smalling inklings, maybe) what any of this means...

Going to post, and then go check the website...

Last edited: