Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Ok, here is another one. You are walking through a forest and you come upon a body of water. What kind of body of water is it? Now, you must cross this body of water, how do you do it? Ok, so you get to the other side and you see a house. Describe the house. Now you enter through the door and see different rooms in the house. How many rooms are there? Ok, now on the mantle in the living room is a vase. Describe the vase. Ok, now you go outside and there is a barn. What is inside of the barn?
    I have not read the op but am presuing it is one of those where you answer what you visualise from the outline and prompts given...so...

I have a vast lake in a huge clearing and there is an island in the middle of it, again forested in order to get across i first have to get to the island...the water is shallow to there and there is a small boat resting on the bank, i wade over and hop into the boat but have to shed my long skirts and victorian walking boots. (I have petticoats) there are oars in the small wooden boat so i use these to get to the other side as the water becomes much deeper and darker after the island. I was tempted to explore the island but had a strong urge to continue... i may stop on the way back... if i come back.
    There is an overgrown path so i follow it and it leads to a gated house... the gates are metal and high...there is a rusty padlock and chain so i climb the gates. The house, despite the deserted look of it is lived in... it is a big old wooden house with green shutters over the windows but there is light flickering inside-candles... it is dusk and the glow of the candles gives the place a magical feel.
    The door is slightly open, inviting me in...so i quietly slip in walking on tiptoes on my bare feet...shhh.
    There is a huge reception room with a winding staircase and halls to either side...off the halls are many rooms on either side and i can see that at the top of the staircase are many rooms leading off the circular landing.
    There is an elaborate metalwork table in the centre of the reception room (living room didn't work out) and on it is standing a tall vase sleek and elegant with something written in a language i do not recognise... all over the vase... in green, the vase seems important, like it holds the key to something...prehaps the mysteries of the house or family which lives/lived here ... i am not sure if there is anyone living still here.
    I go outside (What? Really? I don't want to go outside anymore...does this all symbolise something?... i'm lost in my fiarytale) and wak to the back of the building where i saw a barn through the window. It's a rickety old barn with no door... falling apart. There is lots of hay, dried and withered and there is a ladder, i climb the ladder and find the skeleton of a young girl and baby... i believe she died in childbirth... i can hear the cries. I see movement in the corner of my eye and turn to find an old man all skin and bones, cackling wildly stroking a dead cat.

The end...
    I just went with it, is it a life journey?
    P.s I blame the barn... it was a fairy tale until the barn
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

@HelenOfTroy: Ok, so the water is supposed to represent the time in your life when you first begin delving into sexual relationships. The larger the body of water and the more wet you get the more "immersed" you were supposed to have been. It's interesting that you note having to remove certain pieces of victorian style clothing, perhaps you had to let go of certain inhibitions before delving into the water. The house is supposed to reprent the kind of life you want to lead/goals/and aspirations. It is particularly important to pay attention to how the house made you feel. The house seemed to have a lot of character and evoked a lot of mood. Perhaps you want to live in a charles dickens novel . The # of rooms is supposed to represent success. The more rooms there are the more actively you are pursuing this in your life. The vase is supposed to represent your ideal man. It is interesting that you said tall, sleek, and elegant. Perhaps a person with lots of flair in manner or dress. If there is another language on the vase perhaps you would like someone exotic. Green is supposed to represent innocence or naivete. The barn is supposed to represent children. The more animals there are in the barn the more children you would like to have.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @HelenOfTroy: Ok, so the water is supposed to represent the time in your life when you first begin delving into sexual relationships. The larger the body of water and the more wet you get the more "immersed" you were supposed to have been. It's interesting that you note having to remove certain pieces of victorian style clothing, perhaps you had to let go of certain inhibitions before delving into the water. The house is supposed to reprent the kind of life you want to lead/goals/and aspirations. It is particularly important to pay attention to how the house made you feel. The house seemed to have a lot of character and evoked a lot of mood. Perhaps you want to live in a charles dickens novel . The # of rooms is supposed to represent success. The more rooms there are the more actively you are pursuing this in your life. The vase is supposed to represent your ideal man. It is interesting that you said tall, sleek, and elegant. Perhaps a person with lots of flair in manner or dress. If there is another language on the vase perhaps you would like someone exotic. Green is supposed to represent innocence or naivete. The barn is supposed to represent children. The more animals there are in the barn the more children you would like to have.
    Oh hah, thats just great! I had a skeleton of a baby and a dead cat in my barn...spooky..

And also, my So (male or female) clearly rocks!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have a huge ego, but am soft and emotional and ...private. I am down to earth and have a deep personality. I like attention but can be negative. Apparently I'm pretty sophisticated, authoritative, and like luxury.

I am extremely close to my friends, and see them as sophisticated and liking luxury as well. (?) I guess I see them as being "like me"?

I like to give my partner freedom, but have them be close and friendly. On the other hand apparently I'm seeking commitment.

I am dramatic.

I also think possibly the "negativity" in the cube has to do with the current fact that my life situation has been stressful, so I'm not taking that as my overall personality, but some big life changing concerns I'm currently having.

Ginkgo

Cube is probably about 2x2x2 ft. It's grey colored, reflective, and composed of 27 smaller cubes. They change, rearrange and gyrate. It floats, expands, and does silly things, but also looks like it could hurt.

The latter is on the right side of the panoramic view of the desert. It collapses by sliding up and down, and has 10-12 steps. It's chrome, and leans in the air, magically.

Horse is behind the cube, to the left, 50-75 meters away from the cube. It's actually a damn unicorn. The way it uhh... stations itself gives the impression that it's 2 dimensional, even though I know it's not. The horse irritates the shit out of me because of how ambiguously random it is; it looks like it's running but it's frozen still, looking like a hologram.

The storm is very large and being blown out of the desert valley in the right direction. It's powerful but not devastating.

the cube is large, much taller than me, it's gun metal colour,
    very durable steel-like, it's set off on the side of the desert,
    i see the entire thing in 3-d, can walk around it, touch it,
    but i'm more curious to see what's ontop of it/inside it.

ladder is leaning right onto the cube, just a simple step
    ladder with enough rungs to see what's inside the cube.
    ladder has a metallic finish, looks normal in some
    light, very shiny in other light.

the horse is a big thoroughbred, very big and strong and
    has a high sheen glossy coat, very majestic even in the
    desert dust. it's free, not tied to anything and on its own
    free will is just grazing near the cube. i'm not sure how the
    horse got there but it seems that it likes to be near the cube.
    maybe there's food hidden in the cube.

the storm is approaching, it takes up most of what i can see
    of the sky, but there's a section of bright clear sky in the distance,
    this tells me the storm is just passing through.

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The cube is black, small, floating in the center of the desert. I can reach out and observe it floating in my hands. It is about the size of a rubik's cube. I see the cube three dimensionally, from an isometric vantage point. It is made of a black, reflectionless material, not unlike the monoliths from Space Odyssey.

The ladder is tall, and far away from the cube. I have to turn around to see the ladder, and there are many rungs. The ladder is steel, grey.

The horse is a black stallion, wild, close to the cube. It even tried to eat the cube. It is not tethered, just grazes, always close.

The storm is large and violent but far away, and not moving. It looms.

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    the horse is a big thoroughbred, very big and strong and
    has a high sheen glossy coat, very majestic even in the
    desert dust. it's free, not tied to anything and on its own
    free will is just grazing near the cube. i'm not sure how the
    horse got there but it seems that it likes to be near the cube.
    maybe there's food hidden in the cube.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The horse is a black stallion, wild, close to the cube. It even tried to eat the cube. It is not tethered, just grazes, always close.
    all that baby talk must be working on you!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

violaine

Hah, this is great.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Didn't read anyone else's, and didn't read the explanations from the website yet.

The Cube:

The Ladder:

The Horse:

The Storm:

I have no idea (well, smalling inklings, maybe) what any of this means...

Going to post, and then go check the website...
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 04-17-2012 at 04:07 PM.