User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    That was kinda cool.

One interesting tidbit related to the topic is this: Beethoven was reported to be quite slovenly. It was even said that he never changed clothes and his friends would occasionally sneak into his filthy apt. throw out the old clothes and leave new. He never noticed.
    Heh, my husband and mother actually does that to me - they sneak into my wardrobe and throw away the little clothes I have if they think it's got too many holes. I'm decent looking today (at least I think so) but I've had many years where I looked a bit like a bum. I was using my energy on many interesting projects and visual appearence just had very low priority. It wasn't before my husband started to get grumpy at me for not haveing any clothes for going out (hehe cool, does that mean I can stay at home then? ).
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by htb
    When they each stick out through an interstice in long, straight hair worn down -- for one instance, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    What? There are people who like this?

Wow.
    Fairies and pixies are often seen with their ears peeking through their hair. There is often sensuality intertwined with fairy and pixie myths. Hair falling around the ear also can imply a certain amount of delicacy. Ears are sensitive, they can represent 'listening', they involve a great deal of intimacy through whispering and touching. Having a peek at them could be very sensual.

This is the best pic I could find in a reasonable amount of time. Her ears are a bit harsh, but the idea of it is there...

Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Heh, my husband and mother actually does that to me - they sneak into my wardrobe and throw away the little clothes I have if they think it's got too many holes. I'm decent looking today (at least I think so) but I've had many years where I looked a bit like a bum. I was using my energy on many interesting projects and visual appearence just had very low priority. It wasn't before my husband started to get grumpy at me for not haveing any clothes for going out (hehe cool, does that mean I can stay at home then? ).
    I'm guessing Beethoven was a very strong INT. His music suggests J, but his lifestyle P. Not sure what wins out in that regard.

Most of the time I wear my Eeyore sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. Although I have a wardrobe of pretty stuff now which I enjoy thinking about more than wearing. It does come in handy for going to work, though. Throwing on something 'lovely' goes a long way to people behaving more cooperatively.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.