User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    When they each stick out through an interstice in long, straight hair worn down -- for one instance, at least.
    What? There are people who like this?

Wow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    What? There are people who like this? Wow.
    Part of the charm is that the girl with like ears doesn't understand, either.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Smaller, touching them when nuzzling... Sorry, niffer, no clue how to explain it better. It's weird, I know.
    I feel the same way with my hamster. Transluscent ears are cool.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, nuzzle that hamster! It's one of those weird things that I like to do - nuzzle ears...

MBTI
    INFJ

Part of the charm is that the girl with like ears doesn't understand, either.
    Hmm. I have fine, straight hair and big ears, and have always had this problem. I grouped it with the rest of my faults:
    Pale skin? check.
    Glasses? check.
    Fine, flat hair? check.
    Big ears? check.
    Big ears poking through fine hair? check.
    Bookworm? check.
    Clumsy? check.
    Tendency to be oblivious? check.

So strange to think there are people who like that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Eye of the beholder, and all that. Nothing on your list is a disfigurement. It's not as if I said that I went for cockeyes and clubfeet.

MBTI
    ISTP

Eye of the beholder, and all that. Nothing on your list is a disfigurement. It's not as if I said that I went for cockeyes and clubfeet.
    Yes....

And that sounded unbelievably cute to me, Faith.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I have to say that I can sometimes be disgusted by females that don't "take care of themselves" physically up to the standard. I find it hard to look at people with chapped, bleeding lips, unibrows, and/or the morbidly obese and imagine that they take care of and feel good about themselves. Especially ones that have had the condition for years without improvement. If they don't care for themselves, why should I care for them? If they aren't trying to constantly improve themselves, how can they improve society?
    Originally Posted by PARK
    To not take a large interest in ones physicall appearence doesn't equal not caring for oneself in generel.

To not constantly try to improve ones physicall appearence doesn't equal not constantly try to improve oneself.

To not place visual physical appearence high on ones list of priorities, doesn't equal a lacking ability to improve society.

I do agree that being *morbidly obese* is a serious physicall disadvantage though on more than just a cosmetic level.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I have to say that I can sometimes be disgusted by females that don't "take care of themselves" physically up to the standard. I find it hard to look at people with chapped, bleeding lips, unibrows, and/or the morbidly obese and imagine that they take care of and feel good about themselves. Especially ones that have had the condition for years without improvement. If they don't care for themselves, why should I care for them? If they aren't trying to constantly improve themselves, how can they improve society?
    Originally Posted by Toonia
    Care for them to teach them 'how' to care for themselves. Self-respect has to first be modeled to someone before they can comprehend it. Treat someone with respect and it will increase their own self-respect. It's not correct to assume that everyone knows how to value themselves. People who have been treated as though they are garbage from the time they are children come from a context that is difficult-to-impossible for someone to comprehend who has been valued and taken care of properly.

It's funny when two different people and types spot and quote the same few lines in a post. Very differet tings we choose to exphazise.
    Last edited by Park; 05-23-2007 at 07:58 PM.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm. I have fine, straight hair and big ears, and have always had this problem. I grouped it with the rest of my faults:
    As a male, I believe I am uniquely suited to comment on your faults in an objective way. Granted I can't recall how you look, but...

Pale skin? check.
    Attractive. The paler, the better.

Glasses? check.
    Near-sighted girls are as good, if not better, than normal-sighted ones.

Fine, flat hair? check.
    Fine and flat is great.

Big ears? check.
    Nothing wrong with big ears, although smaller is associated with youth.

Big ears poking through fine hair? check.
    Ears poking through fine hair is pretty hot, actually.

Bookworm? check.
    This is why you're near-sighted. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Clumsy? check.
    Tendency to be oblivious? check.
    Reminds me of a certain female character that I found to be the ideal woman...

Hey, people claim I'm not as ugly as I think I am. I am almost certain they're lying, but they do it anyway.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    ... It's funny when two different people and types spot and quote the same few lines in a post. Very differet tings we choose to exphazise.
    That was kinda cool.

One interesting tidbit related to the topic is this: Beethoven was reported to be quite slovenly. It was even said that he never changed clothes and his friends would occasionally sneak into his filthy apt. throw out the old clothes and leave new. He never noticed.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)