• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone want to answer some random Qs for me? :)

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Recently I've been wondering if there is any sort of correlation between different left and right preferences :) so, I'm hoping these questions will either come up with absolutely nothing, or they will show something possibly worth looking into :D BTW I have no idea if this has been done before, I kinda assume it has xD
1. Are you right or left handed?
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
3. Look to one side. Which side was it?
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
1. Right
2. Right
3. Right
4. Right
5. Clockwise

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
RIGHT
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
LEFT
LEFT
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use
RIGHT
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
CLOCKWISE

Will you keep us informed about your findings?

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
1) Ambitextrous

2) More right than left (or wrong... oh snap!)

3) Right

4) Right

5) Clockwise

very cool.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Thank you! Some time tomorrow I will try and IDK make some graphs or something and I'll post them here :)

ygolo

My termites win
1) Right thought my left-handed handwriting is just as poor as my right handed handwriting.

2)
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 61.2%
Left Brain |||||||||| 38.8%

3) Right

4) Left

5) clockwise

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
right
right
well at first I looked right then i shifted my eyes left and neither one felt very comfortable.
right
I don't own a spinny chair:cry:

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Thank you! Some time tomorrow I will try and IDK make some graphs or something and I'll post them here :)

What?!

Your going to let four people be your representative sample?

No way. I protest! I'm reversing all my answers.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
1. Are you right or left handed? right
2. Are you right or left brained? balanced
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? left (might be bias by your avatar)
4. Which is your dominant eye? right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? to the left, counterclockwise :tongue10:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've no idea, but you could answer one for me. Who is pictured in your avatar? I know it has to be by a famous artist but I don't believe I've seen it before. I did happen to notice after seeing your avatar that the image has been used by an eye care company here in the states.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I've no idea, but you could answer one for me. Who is pictured in your avatar? I know it has to be by a famous artist but I don't believe I've seen it before. I did happen to notice after seeing your avatar that the image has been used by an eye care company here in the states.

It's Girl With A Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer, I use it because it's one of my fav bits of art ever :)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Perfect avatar for you. She definitely strikes me as an NF. :) Must read the book.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2. Are you right or left brained? left
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? right
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? clockwise

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
2. Are you right or left brained? right
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? right
4. Which is your dominant eye? n/a
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? clockwise

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2. Are you right or left brained? right
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? left
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use left
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? clockwise, then counterclockwise :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started left-handed, turned into a right-hander at age five by my parents. :dry:

2. Are you right or left brained?
Usually equal halves but lean towards right-brained.

No pref.

4. Which is your dominant eye?
Right, mostly.

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
No pref. (but yes, DARN YOU, I *do* want to spin! and spin! Bua ha ha ha!)

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
1. Right-handed
2. Right-brained
3. I looked to the left
4. Right-eyed (of course, my nose bumps into my camera if I use the left...)
5. I spin counterclockwise