• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone want to answer some random Qs for me? :)

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Right; left, left, left, counter-clockwise.

My parents tell me that I was as a toddler "equally bad with both hands," so they decided to save me trouble in school and encouraged me to write with my right hand.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
1. Are you right or left handed?

Right but I can use my left hand pretty well. :smile:

2. Are you right or left brained?

Balanced brained.

3. Look to one side. Which side was it?

Right

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)

Right

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

Clockwise

...seems that I'm pretty right oriented. lol

You are welcome. :)

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
1. Right handed.
2. Left-brained.
3. Right.
4. Right.
5. Counter-clockwise.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Recently I've been wondering if there is any sort of correlation between different left and right preferences :) so, I'm hoping these questions will either come up with absolutely nothing, or they will show something possibly worth looking into :D BTW I have no idea if this has been done before, I kinda assume it has xD
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

1. Generally right, although some things I do with my left hand, oddly enough.
2. Right Brain |||||||||||||| 52%; Left Brain |||||||||||| 50% (Sides apparently tested separately).
3. I didn't.
4. Right.
5. Both. Yeah. I'm weird.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Recently I've been wondering if there is any sort of correlation between different left and right preferences :) so, I'm hoping these questions will either come up with absolutely nothing, or they will show something possibly worth looking into :D BTW I have no idea if this has been done before, I kinda assume it has xD
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)

1. Right handed.
2. 56% Right - 50% Left. Apparently I'm balanced.
3. Left.
4. Right.
5. Clockwise.