First 345

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Do little things for yourself like buy yourself flowers, or is that the "tips for loving yourself" thread...*shrug*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

take a deep breath and let it go...realize none of it has anything to do with you. you are solely responsible for your feelings and life experience. look for beauty around you...feel the love for those around you. be thankful for everything that you have....nothing anyone else does or says should have any impact on that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Sometimes I find myself in a very irrationally irritated mood. It has nothing to do with anything specifically, its everything. Its people, life, rules, trends, egos, time, restrictions, changes, expectations, brains, preferences, society, animals, walls. You get the idea.

Its feels restricting, and somewhat self caging. During these times, if you experience irritation, how do you bring yourself back to your happy place?

And don't say meditation!
    I just sit in it and it goes away when I get distracted or I go driving. As someone else stated...sex/spooning/etc. helps as its EXTREMELY distracting Being single has its disadvantages, so I tend to either sit in it, just get in my car and drive, or find someone to help work on stuff.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Living for yourself will neveer make you happy. deluded yes, but not happiness. for humans were never made for such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    Living for yourself will neveer make you happy. deluded yes, but not happiness. for humans were never made for such as this.
    When someone else's happiness matters more than our own, we find what we are made of.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Sometimes I find myself in a very irrationally irritated mood. It has nothing to do with anything specifically, its everything. Its people, life, rules, trends, egos, time, restrictions, changes, expectations, brains, preferences, society, animals, walls. You get the idea.

Its feels restricting, and somewhat self caging. During these times, if you experience irritation, how do you bring yourself back to your happy place?

And don't say meditation!
    Most of the time when people feel that way its because they are exhausted or just low on energy and the body and brain do not function at 100%

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

My personal research has yielded a result: drinking 6 Rainier tallboys and 2/3 of a bottle of wine doesn't produce happiness.