First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    Why think of Night when you offer me a so much better example?
    This is true, although perhaps not in the spirit in which it was delivered.

Nocapszy is one of my favorite pens.

He's armed with far greater mettle at his young age than I've as his elder.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I strongly disagree. That would mean the same as "Having one *real* friend is 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) times better than having one 'fan.' "

I think that having approximately 160 earth populations of "fans" would trounce the one *real* friend. Chances are you will be able to get a few hundred *real* friends out of that pool of one trillion; wouldn't you agree?
    Smart ass. :rolli:

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    And you call yourself an E?
    Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Are you sure you are an ENFP? You sound close to INFP.
    I am most definitely an ENFP, lol. I believe that we are considered to be the most introverted of extroverted types, and that would certainly be applicable to me.

I've stuck out as being "a very extroverted girl" my entire life. But that is just a reflection of my high energy levels and my tendency to participate in groups and engage people, and ideas.

But since around puberty I've been steadily spending more time engaging myself and my ideas more than I have been with other people.

I *enjoy* my own company and often prefer spending *quality* time with myself to spending *mediocre* time with someone else.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    JIxT

But can you handle your own energy all by yourself?
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

But can you handle your own energy all by yourself?

*dons obnoxious responsible hat*

Yeah...about popularity:

Well, popularity revolves around people and by in large people suck, therefore popularity sucks!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

It's a law of nature that only sucks if you approach it personally.

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    It's a law of nature that only sucks if you approach it personally.
    You do not have to approach it personally for it to suck.

Popularity can be distracting to a highly efficient society that I dream of focused less on socializing and more on acheivement and intelligence. Therefore, society still sucks impersonally. It gives up the potential it carries. I love potential, hate stagnance.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    INFP

If you wish to control with external force rather than internal flexibility, it will suck too, yes.

heart on fire

You do not have to approach it personally for it to suck.

Popularity can be distracting to a highly efficient society that I dream of focused less on socializing and more on acheivement and intelligence. Therefore, society still sucks impersonally. It gives up the potential it carries. I love potential, hate stagnance.
    Please keep your Te to yourself. I don't fancy being in a Te utopia anymore than a Fe one. I am with Jung in believing that group, external efforts will just drag everyone down to the lowest common, collective demoniator in that group. A billion zeros still add up to zero.

Thank you.

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Please keep your Te to yourself. I don't fancy being in a Te utopia anymore than a Fe one. I am with Jung in believing that group, external efforts will just drag everyone down to the lowest common, collective demoniator in that group. A billion zeros still add up to zero.

Thank you.
    I was just pointing out another variable.
    It's like propaganda. Ignore the exaggeration, take the underlying point presented.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Smart ass. :rolli:
    But you agree, no?

I am most definitely an ENFP, lol. I believe that we are considered to be the most introverted of extroverted types, and that would certainly be applicable to me.
    Understood.
    But given a choice, would you be around other people 24/7 for the rest of your life, or would you be in complete solitude (the last person on earth) for the rest of your life?

I would choose the latter without hesitation. But I think most E's would choose the former.