User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    JIxT

Are you sure you are an ENFP? You sound close to INFP.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    No. *looks down at Victors crumpled up body*
    I look soulfully up into Jen's eyes - how could you do this to me?

V.

MBTI
    JIxT

This is what an INTJ gets for augmenting feeling. Quite depressing actually. You would think they'd tolerate us a little better when we conform...
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    it may be, but i what i was getting at was that confidence is irrelevant. i think ability is quantifiable, and whether someone is able to make the most of their own abilities is often only a matter of dispelling their inhibition, confidence may help with that... it doesnt, however, make them more or less able.
    Fair enough. I read it with the wrong light.
    the reason people will respect confidence is because it implies ability. if someone has little self doubt, it follows that their approach is tried-and-true.
    Else they shouldn't be confident; with you so far.
    however, this assumes that people are able to consider themselves objectively. ironically, i have found that some of the most confident people are actually those who ought to be the least confident. a fool sees thing simply, and so thinks everything is simple, and someone with low standards will more easily see themselves a success.
    Ah, so everyone is a failure.
    People are too confident, and can't do anything.
    People are non confident, and don't try to do anything.
    I like it.

and im not sure if you got the memo, but we had a new derailment mitigation system installed recently... the Edahn(c) Offtopicatron 2008
    Yeah I saw an article about it on dailytech. I didn't have the heart to read it.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    JIxT

Non-confidence is the veil that disguises the berserk within. But one must never underestimate even the most overconfident. He may not be who he makes himself out to be.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Oh good. I was thinking gs would fill in the gaps I left, but sriv did it just as well.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Having one *real* friend is 1,000,000 times better than having 1,000,000 "fans".
    I strongly disagree. That would mean the same as "Having one *real* friend is 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) times better than having one 'fan.' "

I think that having approximately 160 earth populations of "fans" would trounce the one *real* friend. Chances are you will be able to get a few hundred *real* friends out of that pool of one trillion; wouldn't you agree?

Solitude. The bestest friend I've ever had!!!
    And you call yourself an E?

Default Grey-Green and Earnest

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I like Victor to because there's something of an earnestness in his posts that I find to be fascinating.
    I do like to be liked and of course you are quite right, I am earnest.

A little naive perhaps - earnestness shading into naivete - not quite sure what is going on - but looking - hoping to find out.

I look at you with my big, green-grey eyes - not sure whether to rush over on my little paws - half tempted to jump up - but hanging back - just a little.

Watchful - ready to play - earnest - crossing my paws - not sure whether to dash out the door - or bark - or rush around you in circles - something to eat would be nice.

Or another pat on the head - I particularly like being stroked behind the ears.

I'll even play fetch.

Can you imagine your earnest little mate with his grey-green eyes?

V.

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I strongly disagree. That would mean the same as "Having one *real* friend is 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) times better than having one 'fan.' "

I think that having approximately 160 earth populations of "fans" would trounce the one *real* friend. Chances are you will be able to get a few hundred *real* friends out of that pool of one trillion; wouldn't you agree?
    Exactly. Rule the masses, or have a love affair? Power or emotion? You know my answer...

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    This is what an INTJ gets for augmenting feeling. Quite depressing actually. You would think they'd tolerate us a little better when we conform...
    They promise us wealth, happiness even popularity - if only we would conform.

But when we try to fly, they let us fall to earth.

V.