• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

worried about school

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what if i am stupid, what if i can't cut it, what if i try and still fail, what if i don't try, what if I get lost getting to class? what if what if

Usehername

On a mission
1. Don't underestimate your own ability to succeed. You will do fantastic!

2. Don't underestimate how dumb your peers are, and how good they make you look in comparison. Seriously. The handful of students speaking up in class and saying something useful are the exception to the rule. Then there are a handful of really bright students who will never talk in class. The rest are dumber than you realize.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1. Don't underestimate your own ability to succeed. You will do fantastic!

2. Don't underestimate how dumb your peers are, and how good they make you look in comparison. Seriously. The handful of students speaking up in class and saying something useful are the exception to the rule. Then there are a handful of really bright students who will never talk in class. The rest are dumber than you realize.
What if I'm one of the dumb ones?

Usehername

On a mission
What if I'm one of the dumb ones?

Impossible. I swear of it. :yes:

My only recommendation would be to set fake deadlines one week in advance of everything, since you've shared you've been having trouble with your mood, which presumably will affect your motivation. Maybe buddy up with a clear xxxJ who will help you stick to a schedule. Your mood affecting your motivation is the only legitimate concern you have.

You are going to be one of the smartest in your class. To think otherwise is nonsense. :yes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Impossible. I swear of it. :yes:

My only recommendation would be to set fake deadlines one week in advance of everything, since you've shared you've been having trouble with your mood, which presumably will affect your motivation. Maybe buddy up with a clear xxxJ who will help you stick to a schedule. Your mood affecting your motivation is the only legitimate concern you have.

You are going to be one of the smartest in your class. To think otherwise is nonsense. :yes:

yeah that is my only real concern, my other concern is getting lost. that's why i'm going on campus the day before and finding my class

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
if you speak up in class even once in a while you will automatically be better off than the majority.

also usehername's fake deadlines. 3 days beforehand might be more realistic than a week, given Pness.