Number 5, definitely. The rest...meh.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Anew Leaf

I didn't really find any of them funny. A lot of the delivery seemed awkward to me.

A window to the soul

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

2 was prolly the only one that would make me laugh IRL, and It could easily be ruined by the detail it goes into. (Trying too hard). 14 if it was said dry and matter of fact. The rest could be cute, except #1. I like crude but in a different way.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Gonna jump on the "not my style of humour" train. Not a lot of one liners do it for me (Anthony Jeselnik is a comedian with some fairly funny dark one liners, but even though I find his more skillful and funny than these in general, he's not one of my favorites, and a lot of his humour is bolstered by the character he creates).

Rather, I like longer bits or examinations into things that poke, prod and analyze an individual idea. I like satire. Sometimes I like absurdism, if done right. I often like dry or slightly uncomfortable humour. Jokes that are crude, violent or gross for no other reason than to be those things don't amuse me. Puns also rarely tickle me, unless they are very clever or subtle.

Essentially, these jokes are probably too alike to be very useful if you're trying to look at humour on any meaningful level. It feels like you're analyzing taste in music, but only presenting jazz pieces to the people you are surveying. And while some people may disagree, I believe humour and sense of humour is every bit as diverse as the world of music.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    intx

All these jokes work well live and about three times as well with extroverts since introverts are less willing to let things go, getting lost in the analysis of words and concepts at play in the joke. One one liner after another is tiresome live. Longer bits work much better live in a standup situation.

Introverts seem to be more apt to

1. Take offense at vulgarity even though numerous studies show over 50% of commercial humor has some level of explicit sexual overtones or sexual innuendo including that on prime time television.

2. Get caught up in examining grammatical errors however intentional, despite its necessary employ in humor

3. Get caught up in examing logical flaws despite their necessity for humor mechanisms

4. Get caught up in examing the joke mechanics

5. Intros tend to jump up on the soapbox more often for dark humor than extroverts do when criticizing humor even though several introverts love dark humor even to the point of enjoying dark humor exclusively.

Extroverts tend to give a pass on all matters 1 thru 5 above more often for the sake of a laugh.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post
    All these jokes work well live and about three times as well with extroverts since introverts are less willing to let things go, getting lost in the analysis of words and concepts at play in the joke. One one liner after another is tiresome live. Longer bits work much better live in a standup situation.

Introverts seem to be more apt to

1. Take offense at vulgarity even though numerous studies show over 50% of commercial humor has some level of explicit sexual overtones or sexual innuendo including that on prime time television.

2. Get caught up in examining grammatical errors however intentional, despite its necessary employ in humor

3. Get caught up in examing logical flaws despite their necessity for humor mechanisms

4. Get caught up in examing the joke mechanics

5. Intros tend to jump up on the soapbox more often for dark humor than extroverts do when criticizing humor even though several introverts love dark humor even to the point of enjoying dark humor exclusively.

Extroverts tend to give a pass on all matters 1 thru 5 above more often for the sake of a laugh.
    Is that summarizing the thread or from elsewhere? If the former, I'm not sure why you would say that. Here is a far more accurate analysis:

15 introverts and 7 extroverts replied. (if my memory is correct)

Of those, 4/15 introverts and 1/7 extroverts hated them all.
    5/15 introverts and 6/7 extroverts expressed very faint amusement overall or only liked 1-2
    4/15 introverts and 0/7 extroverts expressed mild amusement or liked 3-5
    2/15 introverts and 0/7 extroverts liked more than half of the jokes

People tended to either dislike or mildly like all the jokes as a group, probably because the jokes are all extremely similar. They either appeal to someone or (mostly) they don't.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    intx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Is that summarizing the thread or from elsewhere? If the former, I'm not sure why you would say that. Here is a far more accurate analysis:

15 introverts and 7 extroverts replied. (if my memory is correct)

Of those, 4/15 introverts and 1/7 extroverts hated them all.
    5/15 introverts and 6/7 extroverts expressed very faint amusement overall or only liked 1-2
    4/15 introverts and 0/7 extroverts expressed mild amusement or liked 3-5
    2/15 introverts and 0/7 extroverts liked more than half of the jokes

People tended to either dislike or mildly like all the jokes as a group, probably because the jokes are all extremely similar. They either appeal to someone or (mostly) they don't.
    Not here no. My comedy group has resarched. Thank you for compiling those. I will be sharing then with the group.