• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sorting people test

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Think you know someone's race by looking at them? Try this sorting test. It goes to show you that someone's race isn't always obvious. It's a real eye-opener.

Chances are you won't get too many correct.

I got 6 out 20.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Always difficult to tell when the thumbnails are about 3x2 pixels. I could barely discern male or female.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These pics were tiny. I got 8/20. Correct: All the Asians, 2 of the white people, one of the black people, and one of the native Americans. One "white" girl had me extremely fooled!!

S

SingSmileShine

I only got 6, as well! Wow. I thought I was decent at that, too.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The asian dude is tanned and the black chick is white because of the light wtf ?

MBTI Type
ESFJ
How easy is it to group people into “races” based on appearance? What about using individual traits? Does everybody classify the same way?

Try your hand at "sorting" individuals and see if it matches how people think of themselves. Or explore how we might sort people by physical traits.

8/20 according to this test, if Sammy Sosa said he was white these people would probably put him in the white category and mark me wrong for picking otherwise. Might as well have been called "Can you tell what someone claims to be by looking at them?".

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored abysmally low. So, I guess I should stop screening applicants on photo alone, I'll need some sort of DNA samples.

But seriously, I'm kind of sad that people don't already know whatever it is this test is trying to teach. And those photos were handpicked, I bet you can probably tell like 80% of Asians are Asians by look alone. Hispanics are harder, because there's a lot people with different genetic heritages that can opt in or opt out.