• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

auras

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
like the sense of something bad is brewing, do you get them. I'm getting them majorly and I'm sensing a full blown psychotic episode about to happen. I can't have this happening now, is not a good time. is there anyway to stop it besides med, because i've been taking them.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
How is topic title related to your post?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i don't mean auras like the colored light you see around people, but auras like the sense something bad is happening.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i don't mean auras like the colored light you see around people, but auras like the sense something bad is happening.

What makes you feel that there is a psychotic episode coming?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just feel out of touch. i can't really explain it but its the same way i feel before one happens. I wish i could but it's really hard

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just feel out of touch. i can't really explain it but its the same way i feel before one happens. I wish i could but it's really hard

Have you had this happen before and had similar feelings that time?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yup, but when it's happening i don't know it's happening and that's whats so scary its not until i sort of snap out of it I am able to retrace my steps and go Oooh! so hopefully this time i can prevent it.plus i've been having break through symptoms

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
yup, but when it's happening i don't know it's happening and that's whats so scary its not until i sort of snap out of it I am able to retrace my steps and go Oooh! so hopefully this time i can prevent it.plus i've been having break through symptoms

You do know that you might be just psyching yourself to psychosis? If you didnt earlier get similar feelings about this, why would you now?

Can you describe these feelings in some way? Like out of touch of reality etc

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
because i did. I don't know it might be paranoia but spending 2 hours walking around the other day not knowing if i was dreaming or awake was scary enough, while not on drugs

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
because i did. I don't know it might be paranoia but spending 2 hours walking around the other day not knowing if i was dreaming or awake was scary enough, while not on drugs

You should talk to some psychiartrist or psychologist asap, you might get it under control before it gets any worse.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I did they just sad to watch closely for the next 2 weeks, and if anymore things like that happen they'll up my dosage.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I did they just sad to watch closely for the next 2 weeks, and if anymore things like that happen they'll up my dosage.

But did you tell about these feelings you posted on op or just about that one incident? Or are these current feelings based only on that one incident?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
just about the incident

Imo what you are feeling might be good enough reason to up your dosage. You should ask your doctors if they feel the same and do that tomorrow.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
part of me thinks it's related to holiday stress and traveling everywhere, i don't know. I shall call tommorrow and get an opinion, although i ran out of deplin around the time the incident happened which is a medical food and my doctor gave me two new bottles. I had to cancel the last appoinment, so she thinks the break through might have been caused by that because i was having minor break through symptoms before i started the deplin and when i was taking the deplin i didn't have any break through symptoms although i was suicidal for a day (didn't tell her that, since i'm no longer suicidal i didn't see the point)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
although i was suicidal for a day (didn't tell her that, since i'm no longer suicidal i didn't see the point)

I think you should mention that the next time, its good for them to have good overall picture on your situation. Also some drugs for depression might cause suicidal thoughts on some people, thats another reason why they should know about those

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm just scared of being hospitlized

They wont take you in without your consent because of small stuff like that, but if it gets worse, then they just might. So better not to avoid that.

:hug:

Edit. Oh you meant the suicidal thoughts thing? Just tell them that it was just one night like two weeks ago(or when ever it was) and you havent had those thoughts since and you have no intention of killing yourself. They wont see you as being danger to yourself and have no reason to take you in without your consent.

Having that type of thoughts is actually quite normal for people, but people really rarerily act on them and if you havent attempted suicide before, you wont be seen as being in high risk.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah i was debating whether or not to tell them. than during the appointments it slipped my mind because the dream incident was more reasent but i probably should tell them. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday still impending sense of doom, but not as bad.like i might be ok

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
yeah i was debating whether or not to tell them. than during the appointments it slipped my mind because the dream incident was more reasent but i probably should tell them. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday still impending sense of doom, but not as bad.like i might be ok

You should still go tell them, maybe you need just a little bit higher dose