• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test

E

Epiphany

Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test

I stumbled upon this test the other day and figured I would share it with the forum. Not sure if it's been posted before.

I'm curious if there is a correlation between type and accuracy. Post your results from the 1st time you take it, not subsequently after you've seen all of the answers.

Some of the questions are challenging. I found a few of the words too synonymous with each other and hard to choose between.

My score was 31 out of 36, and my type is INFP.

33, INFP.

Most were pretty easy, I was obviously fooled by three though.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and I suspect that the test was designed by a man since all pictures for flirtation and desire were of women :thelook:

I think that every one I missed was a woman :doh:

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
32 out of 36 and i am most probably an INFP.

E

Epiphany

This thread appears to be dominated by INFPs at the moment. I wonder if people who get lower scores are less inclined to post their results. Come on people, it's for research. An ISTJ who I'm acquainted with offline got a 23, an ISFJ got 28, and my psychology instructor, whose type I'm uncertain of, got an above average score in the high 20's.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WHAT? I don't believe it!

I meant "dominated" as in those who are mostly taking the test or posting their results.

I know... but I was pointing out that there ARE some non infp results wandering about! :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or maybe you're an INFP masquerading as a WHAT.

I would make a terrible INFP... I don't even LIKE introspection- nor am I sure how it actually occurs :unsure:

anyways... the easiest way to figure out the expressions is to mirror them yourself and see how you start to feel... it's much simpler than it looks! :yes:

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got 29, and the message it gave me was "An average score is 26 or 21 for an adult with Asperger's Syndrome or high functioning autism." What?

E

Epiphany

A few of the questions were tricky. It was easy to narrow most of the answers down to two, but some of the options were relatively similar.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A few of the questions were tricky. It was easy to narrow most of the answers down to two, but some of the options were relatively similar.
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Some of them I got right away, without even looking at the choices. Some were harder.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP

I found it more difficult to label the emotion than to react to it reflexively. Only a few did I react to incorrectly, but the labeling was more confusing.

M_Kirch

Only a few people have mastered the art of controlling their facial expressions to conceal their emotions and thoughts. Generally eyes are the best bet on reading/guessing what's on a person's mind.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I got 29, and the message it gave me was "An average score is 26 or 21 for an adult with Asperger's Syndrome or high functioning autism." What?

The 26 is for an average adult. The 21 was for someone with Aspergers.

I got 29 INFJ

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

i missed a few women, also became convinced all most of the men were inciting me to lewd acts through the screen.

perhaps ENFPs interpret annoyed, alarmed, playful, concerned, reflective, convinced, worried, decisive, anxious expressions as invitations.

(then again, perhaps we are used to eliciting all of those emotions as a normal part of foreplay. :laugh:)

rav3n

28. I only missed one man. The rest were women. I rely more on a combination of eyes and mouth for women, especially when they cake on the eye makeup like the women in the pics.