User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default I don't know what I'm doing

Any of it, its hard for me to get motivated to do anything even shower, last night i thought of killing myself because the way everythings going is not getting better, I'm not going to kill myself just having really strong urges to. I'm scared.I just need someone to talk to.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

what exactly is the problem? do you have a hard life or are you just chronically depressed? maybe you need to be in a treatment facility.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

chronically depressed and have no life skills i can't take care of myself.I was doing better the last month than last night it all came crashing down
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    chronically depressed and have no life skills i can't take care of myself.I was doing better the last month than last night it all came crashing down
    Hey hey suga plum, i'll be on vent later if you wanna chat.
    Hugs
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Hey hey suga plum, i'll be on vent later if you wanna chat.
    Hugs
    If I'm not out doing other things sure.I have things I have to do today motivated or not. but I am feeling more motivated than i did yesterday
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If I'm not out doing other things sure.I have things I have to do today motivated or not. but I am feeling more motivated than i did yesterday
    Ok well thats a start anyway.
    I'll be onventline between 10.30pm and 11pm my time...not sure how that equates but yeah.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Ok well thats a start anyway.
    I'll be onventline between 10.30pm and 11pm my time...not sure how that equates but yeah.
    yeah I'll tryto be around, i might not need to talk anymore though.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Hang in there. There are people who care about you. Are the suicidal thoughts connected to your medications? Sometimes it's listed as a side effect. Maybe you need to talk to a doctor about adjusting your dosage?

One of my nephews attempted suicide a few months ago. He would have succeeded, but luckily he had a change of mind and called a friend who took him to the hospital. It feels so awful thinking we could have lost him. There are people who care about you and would feel awful if you were gone, too. So hang in there.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    yupp

it probably isn't the meds because i've been on them for close to 4 months and didn't really have suicidal thoughts as intense as last night
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Still might be worth checking with a doctor. Some meds build up in your system over time. Hope you're feeling better now at least.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga