• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know what I'm doing

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Any of it, its hard for me to get motivated to do anything even shower, last night i thought of killing myself because the way everythings going is not getting better, I'm not going to kill myself just having really strong urges to. I'm scared.I just need someone to talk to.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what exactly is the problem? do you have a hard life or are you just chronically depressed? maybe you need to be in a treatment facility.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
chronically depressed and have no life skills i can't take care of myself.I was doing better the last month than last night it all came crashing down

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
chronically depressed and have no life skills i can't take care of myself.I was doing better the last month than last night it all came crashing down

Hey hey suga plum, i'll be on vent later if you wanna chat.
Hugs

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hey hey suga plum, i'll be on vent later if you wanna chat.
Hugs

If I'm not out doing other things sure.I have things I have to do today motivated or not. but I am feeling more motivated than i did yesterday

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I'm not out doing other things sure.I have things I have to do today motivated or not. but I am feeling more motivated than i did yesterday

Ok well thats a start anyway.
I'll be onventline between 10.30pm and 11pm my time...not sure how that equates but yeah.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ok well thats a start anyway.
I'll be onventline between 10.30pm and 11pm my time...not sure how that equates but yeah.

yeah I'll tryto be around, i might not need to talk anymore though.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hang in there. There are people who care about you. Are the suicidal thoughts connected to your medications? Sometimes it's listed as a side effect. Maybe you need to talk to a doctor about adjusting your dosage?

One of my nephews attempted suicide a few months ago. He would have succeeded, but luckily he had a change of mind and called a friend who took him to the hospital. It feels so awful thinking we could have lost him. There are people who care about you and would feel awful if you were gone, too. So hang in there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it probably isn't the meds because i've been on them for close to 4 months and didn't really have suicidal thoughts as intense as last night

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still might be worth checking with a doctor. Some meds build up in your system over time. Hope you're feeling better now at least.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was than i looked at my application status and it said clearance retention-i'm such a loser probably not getting into school, i should just die

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, you shouldn't just die. And you're not a loser. There are always bumps in the road and this is just one of them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are you a type 4?
do you constantly compare yourself to others and hate yourself for how you feel you don't measure up? or hate everyone else for not relating or caring about the same things? do you feel like everyone else has the answers? listen...first...no one knows wtf they're doing....everyone at some point feels like they don't measure up in one area or another. there is no one right way to conduct your life. who gives a fuck if you do things differently. everyone whoever did anything amazing did something no other did. just be you...the you that you'd be if you weren't trying to live by rules someone else made up that you don't even care about. just stop the hateful self talk...talk to yourself the way you'd talk to someone else you love and was hurting....would you call them a loser and say they should just die? no...you wouldn't. make it a habit to be forgiving and encouraging to yourself. stop punishing yourself for mistakes made and focus on now...doing better tomorrow. thats all anyone can do...move forward...define your own path.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
are you a type 4?
do you constantly compare yourself to others and hate yourself for how you feel you don't measure up? or hate everyone else for not relating or caring about the same things? do you feel like everyone else has the answers? listen...first...no one knows wtf they're doing....everyone at some point feels like they don't measure up in one area or another. there is no one right way to conduct your life. who gives a fuck if you do things differently. everyone whoever did anything amazing did something no other did. just be you...the you that you'd be if you weren't trying to live by rules someone else made up that you don't even care about. just stop the hateful self talk...talk to yourself the way you'd talk to someone else you love and was hurting....would you call them a loser and say they should just die? no...you wouldn't. make it a habit to be forgiving and encouraging to yourself. stop punishing yourself for mistakes made and focus on now...doing better tomorrow. thats all anyone can do...move forward...define your own path.

Ohh yah, well said!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so snap out of it? greeeat advice :rolleyes:

sorry i'm just tired of people telling me these things and i try to do them but some days i need to call myself a loser, because ultimately that's what i am and nothing you can say will change that.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Besides, you'd miss going to Disney and Universal Studios. ;) (just trying to lighten things up--hope that's okay)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oh if i was going to kill myself i'd wait til the 1st so i'm not in any immediate danger and i don't even have a plan so no worries i just need someone to talk to.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jerk response purple. yes...essentially...i'm saying learn new coping skills. learn to train your brain to think differently. catch yourself when you're saying shitty things to yourself and change it to what you'd say to a friend. i honestly believe it is the key to loving yourself. i experience it all the time with my type 4 bf. the way we talk to our self is the difference. if i mess up...i immediately tell myself it's okay...because you tried to do this...you couldn't predict that...but...now i know and can do it this way from now on. i imagine if someone in my life talked as ugly to me as you do to yourself i'd feel like shit all the time too...and i might even begin to wish i never had to see them again...so...if it's you doing it to yourself...of course this is the outcome....i know it's not easy to just snap out of it...but i believe it's something you can learn to improve.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it's kinda hard when you're told by your mom everything you do wrong, that you'll never be indpendent, that normal people don't do XY and Z, are you taking your meds, that was more than a few sips,

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well tell her that. say what i need right now is love and encouragement and that she makes you feel even more incompetent and miserable with those comments. tell her if she can't help you in the way you need right now then you're going to need to keep your distance for your own well being. cut negative hurtful people out of your life until you have the coping strategies to deal with them. you need to learn how to counsel yourself...be able to get to a good place on your own and demand it from others.