I can't cut her out that's not an option
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

I'm sorry if my last post was offensive to you. I was just trying to lighten things up and didn't mean anything like you need to wait until you get back to kill yourself. I get that life is hard and from the bits I've read, you have some very difficult things you're dealing with. I don't want you to hurt yourself or kill yourself. I wish I knew exactly what to say that would help, but I don't, so I'm just doing my best. Again, I'm sorry.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I'm sorry if my last post was offensive to you. I was just trying to lighten things up and didn't mean anything like you need to wait until you get back to kill yourself. I get that life is hard and from the bits I've read, you have some very difficult things you're dealing with. I don't want you to hurt yourself or kill yourself. I wish I knew exactly what to say that would help, but I don't, so I'm just doing my best. Again, I'm sorry.
    I wasn't offended by your post at all. I was just clarifying
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I wasn't offended by your post at all. I was just clarifying
    Okay.

To clarify a bit more: you said in the OP that things had been going okay, then came crashing down. To me, it sounds like these feelings and urges come and go for you. I'm getting that you have no control over them. Besides just trying to lighten things up, I was thinking that maybe if you had something you were looking forward to to focus on, it might help you to wait out the urges until they hopefully went away or at least lessened to the point that you could handle them. But I realize that maybe that's not what you need to get through. That's fine. I don't want to make things worse for you.

Hang in there.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    Okay.

To clarify a bit more: you said in the OP that things had been going okay, then came crashing down. To me, it sounds like these feelings and urges come and go for you. I'm getting that you have no control over them. Besides just trying to lighten things up, I was thinking that maybe if you had something you were looking forward to to focus on, it might help you to wait out the urges until they hopefully went away or at least lessened to the point that you could handle them. But I realize that maybe that's not what you need to get through. That's fine. I don't want to make things worse for you.

Hang in there.
    thank you
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I can't cut her out that's not an option
    Yes it is.

Anyways, incase you have some suicidal thoughts in the future, im sure someone at typoc would prefer to adopt you rather than lose you and im pretty sure youd prefer that also
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

unless i want to be lving on the streets no it isn't. and i'd kill myself before i lived on the streets
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

unless i want to be lving on the streets no it isn't. and i'd kill myself before i lived on the streets
    Ah yea i forgot you dont have any social security thing in usa

But you could do stuff like move to australia and pick fruits. There are some international programs going on aimed for young people
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

I could get disability but that's a last resort and i'm not sure they'd even give me it
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I could get disability but that's a last resort and i'm not sure they'd even give me it
    Id choose fruit picking in australia, one guy i know was in this sort of program years ago(but it wasnt australia if i remember right, was ages ago and was dunk when we talked about it) and said he had a blast, they payed like 11€ per hour and free accomodation if i remember right, so he saved some money after the job ended and had enough money to travel around.
    — C.G. Jung

Read