• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

to stop or not to stop

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
on one hand i miss the psychotic symptoms, those are actually kind of fun to me. on the other hand last time it ended me in the psych ward and eventually having to move back in with my parents and take 2 semesters off from school. Now you'd think that be enough not to stop, but i feel blah on it and gray. I don't miss the memory problems though.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
in the immortal words of Michael Jackson, don't stop til ya get enough(or your doctor says so)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not to stop

wildflower

can you talk to your doctor about the side effects you are having? they might be able to adjust your dosage or try a different med with fewer side effects. when i was on an antidepressant i felt better but had no energy to do anything. it was very strange. my doc ended up having me take half the med in the am and half in the pm and the problem went away completely. maybe there is some fix like that for you. take care.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps wisest not to stop.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've decidednot to stop took the pill last night.

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
i agree with [MENTION=14074]wildflower[/MENTION] -

i think it would be best to consult with your doctor and see whether the dosage might be changed, or the medication itself. each person has a highly individual (and often unpredictable) reaction to a specific type of medication and sometimes it takes a while before one can find something that is genuinely suitable. but it is worth trying.