First 12

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    ^

Yeah, no.

I can't quite tell whether you're serious or being facetious though.
    Im serious, ritalin is the same stuff basically as other amphetamines, they give similar results for adhd. The only big differwnce is that ritalin is a prescription drug.

Cannabis has other ways to help with adhd, but works too, quite many people actually prefer cannabis over ritalin, because they can get as good results with it and without using amphetamines, which are more harmful and addictive than cannabis
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im serious, ritalin is the same stuff basically as other amphetamines, they give similar results for adhd. The only big differwnce is that ritalin is a prescription drug.

Cannabis has other ways to help with adhd, but works too, quite many people actually prefer cannabis over ritalin, because they can get as good results with it and without using amphetamines, which are more harmful and addictive than cannabis
    In any case, I already smoke regularly. It just makes me jolly and dreamy. Not helpful for term papers.

And md ma just makes me contently...amused. Idk it's like aware acceptance. I don't get that sober, sharp focus that I get from Ritalin. It makes me very P.

And I've only messed around with the raw amps once....and that was no bueno. Even though I had a low dose.

I might just go for the Sudafed idea.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    In any case, I already smoke regularly. It just makes me jolly and dreamy. Not helpful for term papers.

And md ma just makes me contently...amused. Idk it's like aware acceptance. I don't get that sober, sharp focus that I get from Ritalin. It makes me very P.

And I've only messed around with the raw amps once....and that was no bueno. Even though I had a low dose.

I might just go for the Sudafed idea.
    Have you payed attention to effects of different strains? Some indica(or mixes high in cbd, or maybe not too high) might do a better job.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post

Speaking from experience, ecstasy gets me in this space where my spirits are crazy high but absolutely no work can get done. It basically ramps up my ADHD X1000. Cannabis relaxes me, a little too much. I go to an AADHD support group once in a while and (quoting people's experience), out of a group of about 18 people, only one said that weed helped control his symptoms.

Like mrcockburn said, it stimulates one too, yes, but there's this focus and concentration that Ritalin gives (most) AADHD sufferers that cannot be replicated with the substances you mentioned.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Keep slapping yourself in the face.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Well, instead of taking anything illegal or sitting here for hours trying to figure it out. Get up, do 30-60 minutes of exercise at a decent pace and then drink some water and try again. Exercise can be very good for calming the mind. If it doesn't work you are still distracted but you got a workout in. If it works you can send me whatever your co-pay would be at your shrink - or donate it to TypeC
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Well, instead of taking anything illegal or sitting here for hours trying to figure it out. Get up, do 30-60 minutes of exercise at a decent pace and then drink some water and try again. Exercise can be very good for calming the mind. If it doesn't work you are still distracted but you got a workout in. If it works you can send me whatever your co-pay would be at your shrink - or donate it to TypeC
    meh. I got the paper done by brute force early last night anyhow. It just took me twice as long as it should've.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You don't have to wait for your specific doctor to return. Any doctor can prescribe Ritalin. Go to a doc in the box place or just call up a local family physician or internist and ask if they are seeing new patients. Some will even see walk-ins the same day.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Exercise. (very very helpful)

And caffeine.

(I have ADD too.)