• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Big Picture...

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here I quote Dainin Katagiri: "As long as you see things from a human perspective it is hard to realize what is going on. That is why you must see things from a universal perspective."

With regard to that idea, I would often think to myself. What is the greatest sight of depth one can achieve? I have realized many things, things I couldn't even begin to describe. It is great to have these deep conceptions, but it is often that others couldn't have such explained. I have recognized life in a very abstract perspective, in which I have lost concern for what I consider to be unimportant. It is like developing such a hunger that you can no longer eat just one sandwich, but two and so on.

Still in high school, my peers will bring up so many unnecessary, dry/vague, uninteresting conversations in which I just want to back-hand them across the face. Perhaps, it is to the point where my best friend can tell me he is going to be a father, and I would respond with a calm "Oh, that's great," (I don't really care so much). Well of course I would, just not so much. I usually only enjoy deep, philosophical conversations or sarcastic arguments. Life in America just seems so dull for me. I mean, people want to talk only about these, small-talk things. Ironically, I may seem like the most boring person you could meet, yet I may see life much more excitingly than you (you being a variable). I may murder someone on accident, sit in anxiety, and laugh about it if I want to. Maybe even go play video games if so. I consider my self very unbias. I don't get offended easily, and I would want nothing in honor to me for anything, be it my death or whatever.

So, all these being factors of my "universal" perspective, I see things much differently than the common foe. There is so much more I would like to describe, but that is all I can currently handle. Reality is what seems to confuse me, my understanding remaining within this crazy world of the inner mind. What aspects of life may you see? Or not.