• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
July 11th The Day of the Unsolicited Opinion

Those born on this day are highly social people, fascinated by most of the aspects of the world about them. Ussually having a ready comment to offer at practically any subject, they pride themselves at being in the know. Even the most private of those born on this day have a group of friends or family to whom they may offer their unsolicited opinions.

Strengths: knowledgeable, socially aware, cooperative
Weaknesses: overly talkative, misleading, materialistic

July 13th The Day of Taken Opportunity

The lives of July 13th people seem to revolve around takinf advantage of opportunities. Lesss highly evolved people born on this day dont recognize their chance when it comes or continually make false starts, resulting setbacks or outright failures. Most July 13 people have a feeling for "kairos" (the "right" time for something to happen) and through a single opportune move may set themselves on a path leading to a full expression of their abilities with commensurate monetary or spiriual rewards.

Strengths: daring, goal oriented, stalwart
Weaknesses: impulsive, unforgiving, self denigrating

July 31st The Day of the Human Portrait

Those born on this day take a special interest to what it means to be a human being. Philosophocal and moral questions considering the nature of humanity absorb them, especially when unussual or abnormal aspects of ppl are concerned. Consequently, no questions concerning mankind is off limits to them, and rarely will a subject be too upsetting to examine and discuss. Stories of persectution, imprisonment, tyranny and torture may hold a fascination for them, as do martyrs, saints and other highly spiritual figures, and their acts of kindness and courage. This is not to suggest that those born ont his day resreve their interest in humankind to the exceptional alone; on the contrary, they are also ansorbed with the everyday life, costoms and habits of people.

Strengths: observant, expressive, visual
Weaknesses: anxious, disturbed, isolated

August 15th The Day of Royal Command

The commanding personages born on August 15th are born leaders. Their expensive royal approach betokens a lifestyle which does not admit miserliness, selfishness or commonness. Those born on this day are not overly concerned with petty details, choosing instead to focus on the broad line, the big show. Presenting a regal and noble face to the world is essential to them , and they will do what is necessary to perseve their dignity. Those born on this day can often be found at the head of the family, buisness group and are indeed most comfortable when they are in the seat of power.

Strengths: commanding, decisive, expansive
Weaknesses: overaggressive, insensitive

August 25th The Day of the Unabashed Extrovert

August 25th people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others, whether in public or private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or even flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 ppl are by nature exhibitionists of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Strengths: flamboyent, sexual, energetic
Weaknesses: needy, insecure

hold off on requests im still not done...

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
July 11th The Day of the Unsolicited Opinion

Those born on this day are highly social people, fascinated by most of the aspects of the world about them. Ussually having a ready comment to offer at practically any subject, they pride themselves at being in the know. Even the most private of those born on this day have a group of friends or family to whom they may offer their unsolicited opinions.

Strengths: knowledgeable, socially aware, cooperative
Weaknesses: overly talkative, misleading, materialistic

Thanks for posting that, persianeyes!

Yeah, that doesn't fit me at all. I think someone would have to be nuts to describe me as "overly talkative" and I don't give opinions or advice unless someone wants them.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*whatever looks at her bookshelf and sees a copy of one of her favorite books- A Problem From Hell: America in the Age of Genocide*

:blush:

People are interesting... that's why I'm going to school to write about them!

Thankyou persianeyes! :)

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP

August 25th The Day of the Unabashed Extrovert

August 25th people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others, whether in public or private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or even flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 ppl are by nature exhibitionists of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Strengths: flamboyent, sexual, energetic
Weaknesses: needy, insecure

Unabashed Extrovert? I don't think so.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
August 15th The Day of Royal Command

The commanding personages born on August 15th are born leaders. Their expensive royal approach betokens a lifestyle which does not admit miserliness, selfishness or commonness. Those born on this day are not overly concerned with petty details, choosing instead to focus on the broad line, the big show. Presenting a regal and noble face to the world is essential to them , and they will do what is necessary to perseve their dignity. Those born on this day can often be found at the head of the family, buisness group and are indeed most comfortable when they are in the seat of power.

Strengths: commanding, decisive, expansive
Weaknesses: overaggressive, insensitive

Score! Thanks for doing mine.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
July 13th The Day of Taken Opportunity

The lives of July 13th people seem to revolve around taking advantage of opportunities. Less highly evolved people born on this day dont recognize their chance when it comes or continually make false starts, resulting setbacks or outright failures. Most July 13 people have a feeling for "kairos" (the "right" time for something to happen) and through a single opportune move may set themselves on a path leading to a full expression of their abilities with commensurate monetary or spiritual rewards.

Strengths: daring, goal oriented, stalwart
Weaknesses: impulsive, unforgiving, self denigrating

The strengths and weaknesses sound about right. Not sure about the meat of the thing, though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Note: My father is a July 11th birthday and INTP. He's not social but he does have a tendency to do that. Lol. Forer affect.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
May 8th The Day of the Outspoken Spokesperson

Those born on May 8th are not at all reticent about expressing their ideas and concerns. They are outspoken, forceful and opinionated, tending to verbal statements but often adept with the written words as well. They are comfortable when preserving established values, sometimes even receiving ancient ones. Not afraid to take action, they will make use of modern means and advancements in technology, but always with an eye to traditions.

Strengths: prudent, convincing, caring
Weaknesses: over-serious, judgmental, authoritarian
OMG, it's me! :holy:

Thanks! :)

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality... I have this book called The Secret Languages of Birthdays with everyday of the year and a description of the persons personality, with Strengths and weaknesses.

It's very interesting.. My birthday personality seems true. Why don't you all tell me your birthdays and I'll give you as much description I can and you can decide wether it's true or not.

I was wondering wether this has any affect on our mbti personality, even if this astrology thing is a bit far-fetched the descriptions don't seem too far from the truth, kind of interesting and fun to expirience different beliefs.

Feb 13

though agnostic, my birth chart was/is spot on

ZanesBrain

MBTI Type
INxx
I HAVE THE SAME BOOK.
Is it the one by gary goldschneider? (I think that's how you spell it..)
If so, its a series of three. a "personal destiny" one, and a "relationships" one. It's very spectacular in my opinion.. besides the fact of my birthday discription being horribly inaccurate. September 19th. or written in full : 1991991 (very interesting I think).
But yeah.. interesting thread idea.

S

sammy

July 3rd.

Thanks in advance, persianeyes. I do not envy your task here but I appreciate it.

cheap

MBTI Type
F00D
I don't identify much with Leos but...

August 19th, heck I'm curious!