• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
hhmmm again you said to wait but um I was hoping to get my date....

January 13th

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I tried to google mine (Oct 14th) but had no luck :( Too many things happen on my birthday and a worrying number of them are papers on psychiatric patients it seems !!

Anyhow, Aelan introduced me to my Chinese birth year thingy (for some reason I keep typing brith :steam: ) and that was pretty accurate. So too is the whole personality associated with Libra. Mind you as is the personality associated with my name too.

I'VE BEEN TYPE CAST!!! :steam:

Please, when you have time (it's not like I rush), now tell me that according to personology I'm some kind of hyper-organised sociopath. It'd make a nice change from the usual results :D

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
alright i'm back... hold on the requests till i get thiese done and..woah i have a lot of work to do here lol

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Mine is already on here (Feb 20) and I think the problem with not relating entirely... especially the overly emotional part.... is that it doesn't take into account the cusp which is rather strong in me (Aquarius.)

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
April 29th The Day of the Heavy Image

Those born on April 29 are extremly aware of the profile they maintain in the world. It is as if they carry a mirror around with them which provides a reflection of how they appear to others. This ofcourse means that when presenting themselves they can craft an image that works to their advantage.

Strengths: Dependable, Self-Possesed, Socially Adept
Weaknesses: Self-Involved, Vain, Over-Serious

May 7th The Day of Devotion

May seven ppl are ussually of a devotional nature. They will give their last drop of blood to the cause they support, whether religious, spiritual, artistic or social. Although they are not overly concerned with money, they have good feelings for material things and enjoy possesions that lend pleasure to their lives. Perhaps because they do not strive to ammas riches, they often attract gifts, inheritences or solid rewards from their idealized pursuits. Less highly evolved people born on this day are satisfied with suck possesions; more highly evolved May 7th people pregress from the material to the spiritual plane, often winding up far from where they begin life. Sometimes the goal of those born on this day are of religious nature but even the most mental or atheistic of May 7th will imbue their logiv with an intense devotion.

Strengths: Dignified, devoted, aesthetic
Weaknesses: Unrealistic, troubled, frusterated

May 8th The Day of the Outspoken Spokesperson

Those born on May 8th are not at all reticent about expressing their ideas and concerns. They are outsoken, forceful and opinionated, tending to verbal statementsbut often adept with the written words as well. They are comfortable when preserving established values, sometimes even recieving ancient ones. Not afraid to take action, they will make use of modern means and advancements in technology, but always with an eye to traditions.

Strengths: prudnet, cconvincing, caring
Weaknesses: over-serious, judgemental, authoritarian

May 9th The Day of Moral Courage

Those born onthis day carry a sense of fairness that makes their world dependable and ussually holds others to their promises as well. Without personal assurances justice and fair play, life would have little meaning for them. Moreover, they have the courage to fight, even give their lives for what they believe is right. To support or even extablish a cause comes naturally to these commited and often driven people.

Strengths: moral, protective, fair
Weaknesses: unforgiving, puritanical, unrealistic

June 16th The Day of Capital Investment

Those born on this day know how to capitalize on their investments. The word "capitalize" and "investment" sugest money, but can also serve as a metaphor for other areas (career, family) into which those born ont his day put their energies. Even if they are met with failure or stagnation, June 16 people ussually manage to produce something positive from their projects or endeavors, as they often turn misfortunes to their advantage in this respect they are true capitalists.

Strengths: shrewd, patient, success-oriented
Weaknesses: self-satisfied, indecisive

Alrighty :D I've finished this much for today.. Tomorow I'll have July 11, 13 and 31 and August 15th and 25 done..
Sooo stay tuned folks! :party2:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
May 7th The Day of Devotion

May seven ppl are ussually of a devotional nature. They will give their last drop of blood to the cause they support, whether religious, spiritual, artistic or social. Although they are not overly concerned with money, they have good feelings for material things and enjoy possesions that lend pleasure to their lives. Perhaps because they do not strive to ammas riches, they often attract gifts, inheritences or solid rewards from their idealized pursuits. Less highly evolved people born on this day are satisfied with suck possesions; more highly evolved May 7th people pregress from the material to the spiritual plane, often winding up far from where they begin life. Sometimes the goal of those born on this day are of religious nature but even the most mental or atheistic of May 7th will imbue their logiv with an intense devotion.

Strengths: Dignified, devoted, aesthetic
Weaknesses: Unrealistic, troubled, frusterated

Thank you! Pretty accurate. Except exchange out the goal of 'religious nature' for simply spiritual and we have a good match! :D

Of Weaknesses, I disagree with them. Unrealistic, sometimes, with ideals..or at least might be seen as unrealistic to others. /shrug. Rarely troubled or frustrated.

Taberculosis

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have this book and I love it.

My birthday is February 27th. Day of the Reality Masters.
And.... I am an ISTJ sooooo it makes a lot of sense.

It's probably just a coincidence though..... nothing to get hyped about.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Aw, you forgot about mine, March 27! Pretty please? :)

mooky

April 29th The Day of the Heavy Image

Those born on April 29 are extremly aware of the profile they maintain in the world. It is as if they carry a mirror around with them which provides a reflection of how they appear to others. This ofcourse means that when presenting themselves they can craft an image that works to their advantage.

Strengths: Dependable, Self-Possesed, Socially Adept
Weaknesses: Self-Involved, Vain, Over-Serious

Nah Nothing like me, :(

Thank you anyway

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
I have this book and I love it.

My birthday is February 27th. Day of the Reality Masters.
And.... I am an ISTJ sooooo it makes a lot of sense.

It's probably just a coincidence though..... nothing to get hyped about.

hehe maybe u could help out a bit? ;) two is always better than one...

Shadow496

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hey...when you're done with the most recent batch do you think you could do October 27?

It's funny because the three main personality readings (western astrology, chinese astrology, myers-briggs) I have share traits in common and I wondered if my birthday fit the rest of the puzzle together. Yeah, I am kind of messed being a scorpio, dog, ISTJ.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
July 11th The Day of the Unsolicited Opinion

Those born on this day are highly social people, fascinated by most of the aspects of the world about them. Ussually having a ready comment to offer at practically any subject, they pride themselves at being in the know. Even the most private of those born on this day have a group of friends or family to whom they may offer their unsolicited opinions.

Strengths: knowledgeable, socially aware, cooperative
Weaknesses: overly talkative, misleading, materialistic

July 13th The Day of Taken Opportunity

The lives of July 13th people seem to revolve around takinf advantage of opportunities. Lesss highly evolved people born on this day dont recognize their chance when it comes or continually make false starts, resulting setbacks or outright failures. Most July 13 people have a feeling for "kairos" (the "right" time for something to happen) and through a single opportune move may set themselves on a path leading to a full expression of their abilities with commensurate monetary or spiriual rewards.

Strengths: daring, goal oriented, stalwart
Weaknesses: impulsive, unforgiving, self denigrating

July 31st The Day of the Human Portrait

Those born on this day take a special interest to what it means to be a human being. Philosophocal and moral questions considering the nature of humanity absorb them, especially when unussual or abnormal aspects of ppl are concerned. Consequently, no questions concerning mankind is off limits to them, and rarely will a subject be too upsetting to examine and discuss. Stories of persectution, imprisonment, tyranny and torture may hold a fascination for them, as do martyrs, saints and other highly spiritual figures, and their acts of kindness and courage. This is not to suggest that those born ont his day resreve their interest in humankind to the exceptional alone; on the contrary, they are also ansorbed with the everyday life, costoms and habits of people.

Strengths: observant, expressive, visual
Weaknesses: anxious, disturbed, isolated

August 15th The Day of Royal Command

The commanding personages born on August 15th are born leaders. Their expensive royal approach betokens a lifestyle which does not admit miserliness, selfishness or commonness. Those born on this day are not overly concerned with petty details, choosing instead to focus on the broad line, the big show. Presenting a regal and noble face to the world is essential to them , and they will do what is necessary to perseve their dignity. Those born on this day can often be found at the head of the family, buisness group and are indeed most comfortable when they are in the seat of power.

Strengths: commanding, decisive, expansive
Weaknesses: overaggressive, insensitive

August 25th The Day of the Unabashed Extrovert

August 25th people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others, whether in public or private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or even flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 ppl are by nature exhibitionists of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Strengths: flamboyent, sexual, energetic
Weaknesses: needy, insecure

hold off on requests im still not done...