• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
but it's not called astrology, it's called personology... trust me, it makes all the difference.

Actually personology is something different:

personology

Among the interesting variations of divining character is something called rumpology.

Jae Rae

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
October 9th- The Day of Penetrating Gaze

Those born on this day have the ability to see into the lives and events of those around them with an accurate, critical eye. Yet they are primarily heart rather than head people, with an appreciation of human qualities that is very great. They themselves can be extremely attractive, eexerting a stronog magnetism on those they meet. Their intuition about others is often right on, but they may have a big blind spot when it comes to themselves, particularily when thrown off their balance in an emotional encounter.

Strengths: Multi-talented, Observant, Inspirational
Weaknesses: Unraveled, Myopic, Complacent

I like. :yes: I'm not very sure about whether it really applies to me, but I like the description. I do have blind spots about myself. :)

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I definitely concur with the blind spots about myself (October 9 also)

Other people are easy to read, myself, not so much.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
June 17th The Day of Artful Force

June 17 people take what they do seriously. No matter how relaxed or comfortable they may appear to others, they are intent on reaching their goals and being responsible family members and friends. They can give the impression of having their life pretty well figured out. Unfortunately, while the demands they place on themselves are high they are also likely to lay a heavy burdon on those close to them. If they have outright followers or employers, they can be extremely moral, stern and demanding of obediance to their wishes.

Strengths: Persuasive, Physical, Spatially aware
Weaknesses: Unapproachable, Indulgent, Impatient

Lol. Not at all. :D

MBTI Type
INTJ
June 18th The day of Financial Security

The influencial people born on June 18th often move in hidden ways, exerting their greatest influence behind the scenes. Having a enourmous personal effect on others, even defying limitations of time and space, those born on this day are capable of transmitting their energies froma distance, though powerful thoughts. For this reason they are bad enamies to make. June 18 ppl are extremely good with money, particularly the women born on this day, who know how to get it and what to do with it. They are especially good money managers.

Strengths: Lively, Money wise, Influencial
Weaknesses: Manipulative, Erratic, Restless

Thanks, Persianeyes! I find it fairly accurate, only the manipulative part rings false. Now I just need some money to manage! :)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I have that book, too! I've found that they're generally pretty uncanny--they applied pretty spookily to me and most of my friends. My mom and sister were way off, though. Mine's Sept. 21, btw.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I'm May 8th! :holy: Who'd have ever thought I'd be sandwiched in between DD and Nocap? :huh:

:rofl1:

You seem pretty happy about that, are you so sure that you would be? ;)

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
Hold the requests for now.. I'm going out of state for the weekend woohoo! But when I'm back I'll have them done :D

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
:cry: You forgot my birthday, I was the second person to reply to your thread!

Could you please give the description of July 28th, it would be much appreciated! :)

July 28 The day of the Winner

Those born on this day often manifest a strong desire to be the first in their social or occupational sphere. Their form of authority is literally embodied in their person. More important than what they they say or think is what they are. Those who come in contact with even the mildest of persons born on this day will soon learn that occupying a secondary position is not what a July 28 ppl has in mind. Those born on this day are real survivors who are not content to just weather the storm but to come out on top.

Strengths: positive, resourceful, dynamic
Weaknesses: insensitive, isolated, resistan

I did this one already, u just probably missed it :)

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
March 24th- The Day of Beguiling Simplicity

March 24 ppl are spontanious and direct, and generally prefer to keep life as simple as they can. When confronted with problems, whether in their work or personal life, they tend to make broad choices and avoid entaglements if possible. Yet fate seems to serve up complexity again and again for them- whether in the form of difficult individuals or challenges which they must surmount. Finding the simplest manner with which to deal withsuch complexity can thus a most pressing task.

Strength
Positive, open, Affectionate

Weaknesses
Imprecise, depressive, unrealistic

The description is fairly correct, not a single one of the strengths/weaknesses are correct.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you have time I'd love to see what it says for July 31st! :)

ryb

MBTI Type
INTP
April 1st

Wouldn't say the description fits me very well.