• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality... I have this book called The Secret Languages of Birthdays with everyday of the year and a description of the persons personality, with Strengths and weaknesses.

It's very interesting.. My birthday personality seems true. Why don't you all tell me your birthdays and I'll give you as much description I can and you can decide wether it's true or not.

I was wondering wether this has any affect on our mbti personality, even if this astrology thing is a bit far-fetched the descriptions don't seem too far from the truth, kind of interesting and fun to expirience different beliefs.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
This is my birthday :) I just wrote the begining paragragh if any of you would like to know a bit more like the tarot, health, and advise or just more of the description page let me know. :D
April 8th- The Day of Conscience
Strong feelings for human beings, often desplaying well marked humanitarian and altruistic tendencies. For April 8th ppl it's not enough to be admired or the center of attention (although they often are) but to express the concerns of their associates, friends, families and countrymen. The welfare of others is of the highest importance to them, in extreme cases even greater than their own. It is posible, however, that they may be highly intolerant as well, valueing one social group over another.

Strengths
ethical, giving, socially responsible

Weaknesses
self sacrificing, extreme, emotionally closed

Born on this day
Betty Ford, E. Y. Harburg, Carmen McRae, Julian Lennon, Donald Whitehead

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
9th sept. would be much obliged if you could be so kind as to give a little description. :holy:

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
July 2? ;) (My astrology-related stuff always tends to be pretty similar to the INFJ profile)

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why not...

January 24.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
While I don't believe in it at all....March 24th.

March 24th- The Day of Beguiling Simplicity

March 24 ppl are spontanious and direct, and generally prefer to keep life as simple as they can. When confronted with problems, whether in their work or personal life, they tend to make broad choices and avoid entaglements if possible. Yet fate seems to serve up complexity again and again for them- whether in the form of difficult individuals or challenges which they must surmount. Finding the simplest manner with which to deal withsuch complexity can thus a most pressing task.

Strength
Positive, open, Affectionate

Weaknesses
Imprecise, depressive, unrealistic

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
July 2nd- Day of Disconnected Unconscious

July 2 ppl like all empaths are strongly emotive and receptive to the feelings of others. Those born on this day generally fall into two main types: those that keep such intense feelings to themselves, and those that flamboyantly express them. The more repressed July 2 person must learn to loosen up, while flamboyant July 2 person may have to temper the abundance of his/her emotional output.

Strength- imaginative, responsible, exciting
Weaknesses- insecure, anxious

July 28 The day of the Winner

Those born on this day often manifest a strong desire to be the first in their social or occupational sphere. Their form of authority is literally embodied in their person. More important than what they they say or think is what they are. Those who come in contact with even the mildest of persons born on this day will soon learn that occupying a secondary position is not what a July 28 ppl has in mind. Those born on this day are real survivors who are not content to just weather the storm but to come out on top.

Strengths: positive, resourceful, dynamic
Weaknesses: insensitive, isolated, resistant

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
September 9th The Day of Difficult Demand

Those born on September 9th repeatedly face all kinds of demanding situations, ussually more the product of their own complicated nature than of fate. If they could learn to more often take the path of least resistance, and not invariably the most difficult way, they would lead much more peaceful but perhaps less eventful lives.

Strength: discriminating, challenge-oriented, introspective
Weaknesses: fearful, insecure, needy

November 13th The Day of the Commentator

Those born on Nov 13 are generally perceptive and insightful when commenting on their times. Regardless of what walk of life they inhabit, they often make statements about what is going around them that attract attention. Everything interests them, but particularly matters of a social or political nature. Whether they call their knowledge from reading newspapers, watching TV or studying historical or sociological books, they tend to have strong opinions about how things work or don't work as the case may be.

Strengths: involved, knowledgeable, spiritual
Weaknesses: meddling, upsetting, rebellious

November 29 The Day of the Instigator

Those born on Nov 29 have a knack for provoking others- sometimes to thought, at other times to conflict. They like to stir up the pot and ussually their pressence alone leads to some change in the status quo. Sometimes branded as troublemakers, they are not overly concerned with what others think of them.

Strength: provocative, dynamic, influencial
Weaknesses: troubled, disturbing, stressed

January 24 The Day of the Aloof Icon

Those born on this day can recieve an inordinate amount of admiration and loyalty from those around them. There are certain attractive elements to their active personalities that seem to draw ppl to them like flies. Yet, of course, this creates its own set of problems. Since so much is put on them by others, in terms of psychological projections (in extreme cases amounting to worship), their load is indeed a heavy one to bear. Not only for their "fans," but for their family, friends and associates, Jan 24 ppl often must function as icons- perfect embodies of what others themselves would like to be. Not surprisingly, jealousy from those who want what they have, or feel inferior to them, is also common.

Strengths: Admired, Magnetic, Active
Weaknesses: self-centered, condescending, unconscious

Feb 20 The Day of Impression

Those born on this day are taken up with the theme of both registering an impression and making an impression on others. Because of their receptive nature, they generally have vivid memories and can much later repeat accuretly what they have seen or heard. On the other hand, they will ussually do what they have to do to make certain that others remember them as well. Feb 20 ppl want to be taken seriously, and therefore forcefully stamp their mark on whatever it is they carry out, be it their buisness involvement, creative efforts or familial responsibilities.

Strengths: perceptive, cooperative, memorable
Weaknesses: impressionable, reactive, overemotional

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
April 1st.

You think I'm a fool, don't you? :dry:

I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as that's April Fool's day... ;)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually have three friends who share your birthday, persianeyes. :) Weird, eh? They're polar opposite personalities though...even MBTI-speaking (INFP, InTj or IsTp, ixTP). And I wouldn't say any of them have altruistic tendencies, haha.

Ah Forer. :D

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
My birthday is today (as I post this) - the 16th of April. :party2:

flourless chocolate torte for everyone,
Ian