User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

March 27th. I'm interested in the description, if not in its validity...
    Not really.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    November 2nd- The Day of Transformation
    Blah! Now I can't just go discounting it as Forer... :steam: Okay... you got me there. Thanks persian.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    but it's not called astrology, it's called personology... trust me, it makes all the difference.
    I looked up personology... the site says something about telling personality based on facial features? like phrenology? Where does birthdays come into play?

MBTI
    Zzzz

I wanna play too!

May 7th ~_~

Tick Tock

@ nightning Haha facial features. Just found something and took a piece z.z

A thick, full lower lip indicates spontaneous generosity to friends and strangers as well as talkativeness....
    :
    Oh oh oh that is SOOO ME. But uh, I ain't talkin' less you make me, for the most part !_! Then again, I bet that people with thinner lips could be the same z.z Right? Right! Eh.

Edit: And since we have people altering their faces and all that comes with for their bodies, how the hell can we/they tell anything anymore according to personology? Have a thinner lip, plump that sucker up! Skin blemishes easily? etc

Anyhoo, I think that Personology site is of a different kind than the book/s persianeyes is using? err I'm certain it's different and that I've seen that book before, though I can't recall what it said about me !_!

MBTI
    INFJ

[QUOTE=persianeyes;191679]July 2nd- Day of Disconnected Unconscious

July 2 ppl like all empaths are strongly emotive and receptive to the feelings of others. Those born on this day generally fall into two main types: those that keep such intense feelings to themselves, and those that flamboyantly express them. The more repressed July 2 person must learn to loosen up, while flamboyant July 2 person may have to temper the abundance of his/her emotional output.

Strength- imaginative, responsible, exciting
    Weaknesses- insecure, anxious

Ah yes, very INFJ sounding.

And kudos to you for typing up all this for everyone! That's some dedication right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    oh I wanted to add but maybe I will just google

interestingly enough this is my hubby's b-day

Feb 20 The Day of Impression

Those born on this day are taken up with the theme of both registering an impression and making an impression on others. Because of their receptive nature, they generally have vivid memories and can much later repeat accuretly what they have seen or heard. On the other hand, they will ussually do what they have to do to make certain that others remember them as well. Feb 20 ppl want to be taken seriously, and therefore forcefully stamp their mark on whatever it is they carry out, be it their buisness involvement, creative efforts or familial responsibilities.

Strengths: perceptive, cooperative, memorable
    Weaknesses: impressionable, reactive, overemotional

it's actually somewhat true especially as of late
    My birthday as well. I'd say that I'm perceptive, not cooperative, barely memorable, not very impressionable, not very reactive, and definitely not overemotional. I do have a vivid memory and want to be taken seriously. I've never been much of a true Picses.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    infp

You forgot my birthday, I was the second person to reply to your thread!

Could you please give the description of July 28th, it would be much appreciated!

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

may 9.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    August 16th The Day of High Voltage

Those born on August 16th are full bodied sensualists who know howto get their way. Yet, everything they do, there is a sense of refinement, of style, of highly magnetic attractiveness which endears them to most people who come in contact with them. Even if they appear fresh faced and wholesome, those born on this day invariably have either a notable interest in and/or drive toward various forms of sensuous as well as sexual expression. The commanding aspect of this personality are marked as well, and because of this August 16 ppl can have great difficulty toleratinf opposing points of view. Indeed they will seek to triumph over and in certain extreme cases destroy those whom they see as adversaries or enemies. The drive in them to eccumulate power within their sphere of influence is particularily pronounced.

Strengths: Seductive, Electric, Goal Oriented
    Weaknesses: Destructive, Rebellious, Excessive

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Is June 16 the day of the person who thinks that astrology is a crock of shit? If so, gosh, what a coincidence.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sadly my birthday is December 25. I hate it with a burning passion.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce