• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
November 2nd please.

Much appreciate your efforts persian!

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
July 19th The Day of Controlled Movement

Reccurent themes in the lives of July 19th people are movement, grace and form. Those born on this day are highly attuned to how they present themselves and often involved in mastering their body. Oerhaps preoccupation stems from their desire to channel and shape their emotions. Many born on this day are prone to mood swings, sometimes resulting in passive-aggressive behavior. They are also likely to be unusually tempremental in adolescence, which may be especially trying and awkward for them and others. As they mature, July 19 people work actively to cultivate their innate grace; they are not only consciuos of how they carry themselves, but also of how they speak.

Strengths: Graceful, Self-Aware, Emotional
Weaknesses: Impatient, Temperamental, Difficult

July 24 The Day of Exciting Instability

Those born on July 24 are magnetically attracted to exciting and unstable situations, people and places, and the idea of dynamic change is highly appealing to them. Consequently, they are easily bored by the humdrum of daily existence. Most July 24 ppl are admirably flexible, and can readily adapt to changing needs and circumstances. Unfortunately, colleagues or lovers can be thrown for a loop when a July 24 person suddenly changes direction.

Strengths: Daring, Magnetic, Exciting
Weaknesses: Unstable, Flighty, Sexually Obsessive

August 23 The Day of Lively Precision

Those born on this day often stand aloof from life, and thus appear to be detached and cool. Whether due to disinterest to mundane affairs or preoccupation with their own needs and wants, they can strike others as selfish. In reality, they are not so much selfish as self involved, thoroughly taken up with their interests and what they wish to accomplish in life.

Strengths: Intense, Poised, Technical
Weaknesses: Self Involved, Detached, Emotionally Blocked

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
August 16th The Day of High Voltage

Those born on August 16th are full bodied sensualists who know howto get their way. Yet, everything they do, there is a sense of refinement, of style, of highly magnetic attractiveness which endears them to most people who come in contact with them. Even if they appear fresh faced and wholesome, those born on this day invariably have either a notable interest in and/or drive toward various forms of sensuous as well as sexual expression. The commanding aspect of this personality are marked as well, and because of this August 16 ppl can have great difficulty toleratinf opposing points of view. Indeed they will seek to triumph over and in certain extreme cases destroy those whom they see as adversaries or enemies. The drive in them to eccumulate power within their sphere of influence is particularily pronounced.

Strengths: Seductive, Electric, Goal Oriented
Weaknesses: Destructive, Rebellious, Excessive

August 30th The Day of the Rock

The extremely capable people born on this day are rock solid where their strengths are concerned. Particularely good with money, they usually enjoy dealing with finance and take great pride in the succesful management of company, personal or family funds. Whatever their field of interest, most born on this day seek tangible results in their work and prefer not to venture into speculative or unrealistic areas. Generally, the home of an August 30 person is well ordered, comfortable and carefully arranged to meet material needs and wants.

Strengths: Financially Astute, Organized, Reliable
Weaknesses: Authoritarian, Inflexible

September 24 The Day of the Wanderer

Those born on Sept 24 are wanderers by nature and therefore wither love to travel, or are somehow driven to do so. This theme of wandering or travel in their livesusually takes a real form, but can also be a metaphor for mental and emotional adventure as well. Indeed the literal and figurative are not mutually exclusive jrtr. Reading, thinking, dreaming, traveling- both physically and psychically wandering- these are the kinds of activities which interest those born on this day.

Strengths: Imaginative, Free-Spririted, Giving
Weaknesses: Nervous, Unsettled, Neurotic

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
October 9th- The Day of Penetrating Gaze

Those born on this day have the ability to see into the lives and events of those around them with an accurate, critical eye. Yet they are primarily heart rather than head people, with an appreciation of human qualities that is very great. They themselves can be extremely attractive, eexerting a stronog magnetism on those they meet. Their intuition about others is often right on, but they may have a big blind spot when it comes to themselves, particularily when thrown off their balance in an emotional encounter.

Strengths: Multi-talented, Observant, Inspirational
Weaknesses: Unraveled, Myopic, Complacent

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
November 2nd- The Day of Transformation

Those born on this day are usually with some kind of transformation. The changes which they effect are both in themselves and to the enviroment around them. They are charectors on life's stage who change the action of the drama just by their presence, for better or for worse. More highly developed November 2nd peple are very much aware of how they impact on their surroundings, but less highly developed people born on this day are often at the mercy of impersonal forces which seem to be acting through them, using them as unconscious instruments, often with alarming results.

Strengths: Influencial, Powerful, Adaptable
Weaknesses: Smothering, Manipulative, Heavy

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I asked in the beginning of the thread, but I will ask again.

Are you looking for feedback?

August 15

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Is uhm...

Am I to understand that by changing the name to something more local, that astrology's premise is any more realistic?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Am I to understand that by changing the name to something more local, that astrology's premise is any more realistic?

but it's not called astrology, it's called personology... trust me, it makes all the difference.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
March 27th. I'm interested in the description, if not in its validity...

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
November 2nd- The Day of Transformation
Blah! Now I can't just go discounting it as Forer... :steam: Okay... you got me there. Thanks persian.

but it's not called astrology, it's called personology... trust me, it makes all the difference.
I looked up personology... the site says something about telling personality based on facial features? like phrenology? Where does birthdays come into play?

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I wanna play too!

May 7th ~_~

Tick Tock :ninja:

@ nightning Haha facial features. Just found something and took a piece z.z

A thick, full lower lip indicates spontaneous generosity to friends and strangers as well as talkativeness....
:

Oh oh oh that is SOOO ME. But uh, I ain't talkin' less you make me, for the most part !_! Then again, I bet that people with thinner lips could be the same z.z Right? Right! Eh.

Edit: And since we have people altering their faces and all that comes with for their bodies, how the hell can we/they tell anything anymore according to personology? Have a thinner lip, plump that sucker up! Skin blemishes easily? etc

Anyhoo, I think that Personology site is of a different kind than the book/s persianeyes is using? err I'm certain it's different and that I've seen that book before, though I can't recall what it said about me !_!

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
July 2nd- Day of Disconnected Unconscious

July 2 ppl like all empaths are strongly emotive and receptive to the feelings of others. Those born on this day generally fall into two main types: those that keep such intense feelings to themselves, and those that flamboyantly express them. The more repressed July 2 person must learn to loosen up, while flamboyant July 2 person may have to temper the abundance of his/her emotional output.

Strength- imaginative, responsible, exciting
Weaknesses- insecure, anxious

Ah yes, very INFJ sounding.

And kudos to you for typing up all this for everyone! That's some dedication right there. :nice:

LucrativeSid

oh I wanted to add but maybe I will just google

interestingly enough this is my hubby's b-day

Feb 20 The Day of Impression

Those born on this day are taken up with the theme of both registering an impression and making an impression on others. Because of their receptive nature, they generally have vivid memories and can much later repeat accuretly what they have seen or heard. On the other hand, they will ussually do what they have to do to make certain that others remember them as well. Feb 20 ppl want to be taken seriously, and therefore forcefully stamp their mark on whatever it is they carry out, be it their buisness involvement, creative efforts or familial responsibilities.

Strengths: perceptive, cooperative, memorable
Weaknesses: impressionable, reactive, overemotional

it's actually somewhat true especially as of late

My birthday as well. I'd say that I'm perceptive, not cooperative, barely memorable, not very impressionable, not very reactive, and definitely not overemotional. I do have a vivid memory and want to be taken seriously. I've never been much of a true Picses.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
:cry: You forgot my birthday, I was the second person to reply to your thread!

Could you please give the description of July 28th, it would be much appreciated! :)

Atomic Fiend

August 16th The Day of High Voltage

Those born on August 16th are full bodied sensualists who know howto get their way. Yet, everything they do, there is a sense of refinement, of style, of highly magnetic attractiveness which endears them to most people who come in contact with them. Even if they appear fresh faced and wholesome, those born on this day invariably have either a notable interest in and/or drive toward various forms of sensuous as well as sexual expression. The commanding aspect of this personality are marked as well, and because of this August 16 ppl can have great difficulty toleratinf opposing points of view. Indeed they will seek to triumph over and in certain extreme cases destroy those whom they see as adversaries or enemies. The drive in them to eccumulate power within their sphere of influence is particularily pronounced.

Strengths: Seductive, Electric, Goal Oriented
Weaknesses: Destructive, Rebellious, Excessive

:shock:

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Is June 16 the day of the person who thinks that astrology is a crock of shit? If so, gosh, what a coincidence.

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sadly my birthday is December 25. :cry: I hate it with a burning passion. :ranting: