User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP

July 11th The Day of the Unsolicited Opinion

Those born on this day are highly social people, fascinated by most of the aspects of the world about them. Ussually having a ready comment to offer at practically any subject, they pride themselves at being in the know. Even the most private of those born on this day have a group of friends or family to whom they may offer their unsolicited opinions.

Strengths: knowledgeable, socially aware, cooperative
    Weaknesses: overly talkative, misleading, materialistic

July 13th The Day of Taken Opportunity

The lives of July 13th people seem to revolve around takinf advantage of opportunities. Lesss highly evolved people born on this day dont recognize their chance when it comes or continually make false starts, resulting setbacks or outright failures. Most July 13 people have a feeling for "kairos" (the "right" time for something to happen) and through a single opportune move may set themselves on a path leading to a full expression of their abilities with commensurate monetary or spiriual rewards.

Strengths: daring, goal oriented, stalwart
    Weaknesses: impulsive, unforgiving, self denigrating

July 31st The Day of the Human Portrait

Those born on this day take a special interest to what it means to be a human being. Philosophocal and moral questions considering the nature of humanity absorb them, especially when unussual or abnormal aspects of ppl are concerned. Consequently, no questions concerning mankind is off limits to them, and rarely will a subject be too upsetting to examine and discuss. Stories of persectution, imprisonment, tyranny and torture may hold a fascination for them, as do martyrs, saints and other highly spiritual figures, and their acts of kindness and courage. This is not to suggest that those born ont his day resreve their interest in humankind to the exceptional alone; on the contrary, they are also ansorbed with the everyday life, costoms and habits of people.

Strengths: observant, expressive, visual
    Weaknesses: anxious, disturbed, isolated

August 15th The Day of Royal Command

The commanding personages born on August 15th are born leaders. Their expensive royal approach betokens a lifestyle which does not admit miserliness, selfishness or commonness. Those born on this day are not overly concerned with petty details, choosing instead to focus on the broad line, the big show. Presenting a regal and noble face to the world is essential to them , and they will do what is necessary to perseve their dignity. Those born on this day can often be found at the head of the family, buisness group and are indeed most comfortable when they are in the seat of power.

Strengths: commanding, decisive, expansive
    Weaknesses: overaggressive, insensitive

August 25th The Day of the Unabashed Extrovert

August 25th people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others, whether in public or private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or even flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 ppl are by nature exhibitionists of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Strengths: flamboyent, sexual, energetic
    Weaknesses: needy, insecure

hold off on requests im still not done...
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    July 11th The Day of the Unsolicited Opinion

Those born on this day are highly social people, fascinated by most of the aspects of the world about them. Ussually having a ready comment to offer at practically any subject, they pride themselves at being in the know. Even the most private of those born on this day have a group of friends or family to whom they may offer their unsolicited opinions.

Strengths: knowledgeable, socially aware, cooperative
    Weaknesses: overly talkative, misleading, materialistic
    Thanks for posting that, persianeyes!

Yeah, that doesn't fit me at all. I think someone would have to be nuts to describe me as "overly talkative" and I don't give opinions or advice unless someone wants them.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*whatever looks at her bookshelf and sees a copy of one of her favorite books- A Problem From Hell: America in the Age of Genocide*

People are interesting... that's why I'm going to school to write about them!

Thankyou persianeyes!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

[B]
    August 25th The Day of the Unabashed Extrovert

August 25th people have an overwhelming desire to reveal themselves to others, whether in public or private. Those born on this day are capable of carrying secrets around with them for years, only to one day disclose or even flaunt them publicly. Most August 25 ppl are by nature exhibitionists of all types, but they can play the role of highly private people when it suits them.

Strengths: flamboyent, sexual, energetic
    Weaknesses: needy, insecure
    Unabashed Extrovert? I don't think so.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INFP

August 15th The Day of Royal Command

The commanding personages born on August 15th are born leaders. Their expensive royal approach betokens a lifestyle which does not admit miserliness, selfishness or commonness. Those born on this day are not overly concerned with petty details, choosing instead to focus on the broad line, the big show. Presenting a regal and noble face to the world is essential to them , and they will do what is necessary to perseve their dignity. Those born on this day can often be found at the head of the family, buisness group and are indeed most comfortable when they are in the seat of power.

Strengths: commanding, decisive, expansive
    Weaknesses: overaggressive, insensitive
    Score! Thanks for doing mine.

MBTI
    ENFJ

July 13th The Day of Taken Opportunity

The lives of July 13th people seem to revolve around taking advantage of opportunities. Less highly evolved people born on this day dont recognize their chance when it comes or continually make false starts, resulting setbacks or outright failures. Most July 13 people have a feeling for "kairos" (the "right" time for something to happen) and through a single opportune move may set themselves on a path leading to a full expression of their abilities with commensurate monetary or spiritual rewards.

Strengths: daring, goal oriented, stalwart
    Weaknesses: impulsive, unforgiving, self denigrating
    The strengths and weaknesses sound about right. Not sure about the meat of the thing, though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Note: My father is a July 11th birthday and INTP. He's not social but he does have a tendency to do that. Lol. Forer affect.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

May 8th The Day of the Outspoken Spokesperson

Those born on May 8th are not at all reticent about expressing their ideas and concerns. They are outspoken, forceful and opinionated, tending to verbal statements but often adept with the written words as well. They are comfortable when preserving established values, sometimes even receiving ancient ones. Not afraid to take action, they will make use of modern means and advancements in technology, but always with an eye to traditions.

Strengths: prudent, convincing, caring
    Weaknesses: over-serious, judgmental, authoritarian
    OMG, it's me!

Thanks!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality... I have this book called The Secret Languages of Birthdays with everyday of the year and a description of the persons personality, with Strengths and weaknesses.

It's very interesting.. My birthday personality seems true. Why don't you all tell me your birthdays and I'll give you as much description I can and you can decide wether it's true or not.

I was wondering wether this has any affect on our mbti personality, even if this astrology thing is a bit far-fetched the descriptions don't seem too far from the truth, kind of interesting and fun to expirience different beliefs.
    Feb 13

though agnostic, my birth chart was/is spot on
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INTP

October 11th

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Hey! It's your birthday today? Mine too!

Happy birthday.
    Yes was my birthday

Thanks Ivy

Happy Birthday to you to

(never known anyone who shares my birthday )