Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it WORKED

3 42.86%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it DIDNT WORK

3 42.86%
  • I tried to eliminate "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it WORKED

2 28.57%
  • I tried to eliminate "I tried eliminating "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it DIDNT WORK

0 0%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it WORKED

1 14.29%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it DIDNT WORK

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

Thumbs up Eliminating negative beliefs in few minutes, "test"

I wonder will this program work for you. Go to this site, and enter [any, can be fake if you dont want spam] email address, and try eliminating 1 belief.
    Go here and say did it work

http://www.recreateyourlife.com/free/

I find this theory really interesting and efficient, so you wont be sorry if you try even if it takes 20 minutes or so!

EDIT:Just want to state, as I should in the OP, but i thought it is actually logical, that "it didnt work" should be only answered if you tried the whole program and not if you stopped after 5 minutes!!!! of course it wont work then!!! that doesnt count as TRYING
    Last edited by Chloe; 11-13-2011 at 04:49 PM.

The idea that you can recreate your life is funny. Although I might have thought that might be nice once or twice. I didn't need to do anything... the look on that guys face healed me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'll try it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The idea that you can recreate your life is funny. Although I might have thought that might be nice once or twice. I didn't need to do anything... the look on that guys face healed me.
    sure sure lol.. RTAN !!!!

(resist trying anything new!)

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    I wonder will this program work for you. Go to this site, and enter [any, can be fake if you dont want spam] email address, and try eliminating 1 belief.
    Go here and say did it work

http://www.recreateyourlife.com/free/

I find this theory really interesting and efficient, so you wont be sorry if you try even if it takes 20 minutes or so!
    I don't trust anything that comes with the label "free."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I don't trust anything that comes with the label "free."
    You're offtopic.

EDIT: also, American, obviously. LOL. my whole school is labeled as "free".. actually they are paying me to attend.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You're offtopic.

EDIT: also, American, obviously. LOL. my whole school is labeled as "free".. actually they are paying me to attend.
    Being American means nothing in this context. The word "free" in the website addy is a gimmick that is common around the world. It practically shouts the fact that some how, some way, everybody who visits the site is going to have to pay for this service. Kind of like some mysterious entity called "they" being forced to pay for your school and your tuition.

Being American means nothing in this context. The word "free" in the website addy is a gimmick that is common around the world. It practically shouts the fact that some how, some way, everybody who visits the site is going to have to pay for this service. Kind of like some mysterious entity called "they" being forced to pay for your school and your tuition.
    well did you try it ? "they" (on the site) wont ask you to pay for this service.. i promise you - it is a commercial for their services, of course, but you dont need to buy anything in order to try eliminating those 3 beliefs. and the rest of their products you can find on torrents so even those you dont need to pay...

misterios entity is my government, of course my mom paid it over taxes etc., but i just wanted to say that 'free' isn't so abstract to me.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

well did you try it ? "they" (on the site) wont ask you to pay for this service.. i promise you - it is a commercial for their services, of course, but you dont need to buy anything in order to try eliminating those 3 beliefs. and the rest of their products you can find on torrents so even those you dont need to pay...

misterios entity is my government, of course my mom paid it over taxes etc., but i just wanted to say that 'free' isn't so abstract to me.
    Where did your government get the money?

I haven't tried the site. But if, let's say, you have to log in with your email account, then this probably means he sells your email to spam lists. That's what I mean by paying.

I haven't tried the site. But if, let's say, you have to log in with your email account, then this probably means he sells your email to spam lists. That's what I mean by paying.

Since I know that email thing is huge issue for some people - I wrote in the OP that you can just write in the fake email address. You would know this if you actually read the OP before posting 3 posts in the thread