• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eliminating negative beliefs in few minutes, "test"

Did it work ?

• I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it WORKED

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it DIDNT WORK

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I tried to eliminate "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it WORKED

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I tried to eliminate "I tried eliminating "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it DIDNT WORK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it WORKED

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it DIDNT WORK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chloe

I wonder will this program work for you. Go to this site, and enter [any, can be fake if you dont want spam] email address, and try eliminating 1 belief.
Go here and say did it work

http://www.recreateyourlife.com/free/

I find this theory really interesting and efficient, so you wont be sorry if you try even if it takes 20 minutes or so!

EDIT:Just want to state, as I should in the OP, but i thought it is actually logical, that "it didnt work" should be only answered if you tried the whole program and not if you stopped after 5 minutes!!!! of course it wont work then!!! that doesnt count as TRYING

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
The idea that you can recreate your life is funny. Although I might have thought that might be nice once or twice. I didn't need to do anything... the look on that guys face healed me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll try it.

Chloe

The idea that you can recreate your life is funny. Although I might have thought that might be nice once or twice. I didn't need to do anything... the look on that guys face healed me.

sure sure lol.. RTAN !!!!

(resist trying anything new!)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder will this program work for you. Go to this site, and enter [any, can be fake if you dont want spam] email address, and try eliminating 1 belief.
Go here and say did it work

http://www.recreateyourlife.com/free/

I find this theory really interesting and efficient, so you wont be sorry if you try even if it takes 20 minutes or so!

I don't trust anything that comes with the label "free."

Chloe

I don't trust anything that comes with the label "free."

You're offtopic.:shrug::girlfight:

EDIT: also, American, obviously. LOL. my whole school is labeled as "free".. actually they are paying me to attend.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're offtopic.:shrug::girlfight:

EDIT: also, American, obviously. LOL. my whole school is labeled as "free".. actually they are paying me to attend.

Being American means nothing in this context. The word "free" in the website addy is a gimmick that is common around the world. It practically shouts the fact that some how, some way, everybody who visits the site is going to have to pay for this service. Kind of like some mysterious entity called "they" being forced to pay for your school and your tuition.

Chloe

Being American means nothing in this context. The word "free" in the website addy is a gimmick that is common around the world. It practically shouts the fact that some how, some way, everybody who visits the site is going to have to pay for this service. Kind of like some mysterious entity called "they" being forced to pay for your school and your tuition.

well did you try it ? "they" (on the site) wont ask you to pay for this service.. i promise you - it is a commercial for their services, of course, but you dont need to buy anything in order to try eliminating those 3 beliefs. and the rest of their products you can find on torrents so even those you dont need to pay...

misterios entity is my government, of course my mom paid it over taxes etc., but i just wanted to say that 'free' isn't so abstract to me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well did you try it ? "they" (on the site) wont ask you to pay for this service.. i promise you - it is a commercial for their services, of course, but you dont need to buy anything in order to try eliminating those 3 beliefs. and the rest of their products you can find on torrents so even those you dont need to pay...

misterios entity is my government, of course my mom paid it over taxes etc., but i just wanted to say that 'free' isn't so abstract to me.

Where did your government get the money?

I haven't tried the site. But if, let's say, you have to log in with your email account, then this probably means he sells your email to spam lists. That's what I mean by paying.

Chloe

I haven't tried the site. But if, let's say, you have to log in with your email account, then this probably means he sells your email to spam lists. That's what I mean by paying.

Since I know that email thing is huge issue for some people - I wrote in the OP that you can just write in the fake email address. You would know this if you actually read the OP before posting 3 posts in the thread ;)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I know that email thing is huge issue for some people - I wrote in the OP that you can just write in the fake email address. You would know this if you actually read the OP before posting 3 posts in the thread ;)

So where did your government get the money?

Chloe

:happy2: I promise you i will reveal you that mistery if you try thing from the OP :laugh: the whole package. otherway, my government forbids me to tell :(

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I already know the answer: governments grow money in federally-mandated money-tree farms.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So far it's confirming ADD. He talks realllllllly slow!

Edit: OMG! TALK FASTER!!!!! I might have to exit the program, he keeps repeating himself. I get it!!!

Chloe

So far it's confirming ADD. He talks realllllllly slow!

hahaha i was talking on the phone and read ur post i just lol'd

he isnt talking slow imo but repetitive. imagine doing that for more than 30 beliefs it is always the same procedure ... really painful :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Answer: I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and didn't hear a word he said. :( I felt like I was trapped in a class with really slowwwww moving professors. What a nightmare!

Chloe

Answer: I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and didn't hear a word he said. :( I felt like I was trapped in a class with really slowwwww moving professors. What a nightmare!

hmmm... wow, is your add that bad? i dont think any kind of light hypnosis is much faster than this (and thia is some variation of hypnosis).

Silveresque

This program assumes that a) you are good enough and don't have significant problems in your life due to some area of inadequacy, and b) your early relationship with your parents is the source of this belief. If either of those is not true, the program won't work. :(

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The site is about adult-child reprogramming therapy. So far I don't see any hypnotic methods per se. But in order to reprogram your beliefs, it is necessary to put your mind into the right mode, the same mode we had as children and outgrew as adults.