Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it WORKED

3 42.86%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not good enough" and it DIDNT WORK

3 42.86%
  • I tried to eliminate "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it WORKED

2 28.57%
  • I tried to eliminate "I tried eliminating "Mistakes and failures are bad" and it DIDNT WORK

0 0%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it WORKED

1 14.29%
  • I tried to eliminate "I'm not important" and it DIDNT WORK

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    This program assumes that a) you are good enough and don't have significant problems in your life due to some area of inadequacy, and b) your early relationship with your parents is the source of this belief. If either of those is not true, the program won't work.
    a) Even if you're not good enough, it only has to do with specific problems, it is not a judgment on you as a person. That was stated directly on one of those screens.

b) The lecturer stated that his method works even if you can't remember your childhood. Even then, he doesn't assume that your parents are the source of your belief. However, as a child you were no doubt trying to please some authority figure, it doesn't matter who it was. Otherwise, it is doubtful you would have developed the belief "I'm not good enough."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    This program assumes that a) you are good enough and don't have significant problems in your life due to some area of inadequacy, and b) your early relationship with your parents is the source of this belief. If either of those is not true, the program won't work.
    you are right but nobody is "not good enough" as a person that is a whole poin of being a healthy perso ffs, your parents are the source of belief because they were your whole world while growing up and if not them as mal said, its some other authority figure so it doesnt even matter.

Just want to state, as I should in the OP, but i thought it is actually logical, that "it didnt work" should be only answered if you tried the whole f'in program and not if you stopped after 5 minutes!!!! of course it wont work then!!! that doesnt count as TRYING

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

The video isn't limited to the content of the presentation. For example, a child may conclude he isn't good enough because his parents have unrealistic expectations. The lecturer gave six of these kinds of reasons. But he stated there may be more than those six. Perhaps, let's say, your parents (or siblings, or cousins, or friends, or aunts and uncles, etc.) simply wanted to torment you emotionally. Maybe someone in your past was just plain sadistic. That's another reason for forming the belief "I'm not good enough." There are probably many more reasons.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”