• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ANger

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
experiences with, what's yours?

Lately I've been pissed off over the littlest thing, and i've never been this angry of a person before. but I want to punch some one in the face.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a really bad temper myself. So I can relate. :hug:

I think anger is r/t the fight/flight response, so perhaps that mechanism has been engaged in you. ? Just a theory.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm only allowed 1 cup of coffee because morons got it in their head that i'm sensitive to caffiene. which isn't true I've never had trouble falling asleep because of caffiene and my anxiety is the same if i drink coffee as if I don't. It really pisses me off that I'm 24 and i'm being rationed coffee, when it doesn't need to be rationed. I usually only want one cup, but some days maybe I want 2 or more.

xisnotx

Permabanned
On the outside people think I'm easy going.
The truth is almost everything makes me angry.

I just keep it inside until one day...
well, let's just hope it never get's to that point.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ + 1w2 tells you most everything you need to know about my experiences with anger. :dry:

My very closest friends can tell when the fuse is lit, but even Fe-doms who think they really know me don't see it coming when I finally explode. Of course, by "explode", I mean raise my voice or say something hurtful :doh: but it feels so much bigger than it looks. And I think it freaks people out because it's so obvious that there's a lot of deep feeling behind it, when I do get mad. That plus the shock factor. I would use that to my advantage, but people would think I was a wackjob. So all it does is get in the way of pretty much everything. :(

Also, I feel like I would have an easier time accepting my anger if I were male, because people wouldn't label me "crazy" when it showed up. It would be associated with strength and masculinity, instead of PMS and mood swings.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ESTJ + 1w2 tells you most everything you need to know about my experiences with anger. :dry:

My very closest friends can tell when the fuse is lit, but even Fe-doms who think they really know me don't see it coming when I finally explode. Of course, by "explode", I mean raise my voice or say something hurtful :doh: but it feels so much bigger than it looks. And I think it freaks people out because it's so obvious that there's a lot of deep feeling behind it, when I do get mad. That plus the shock factor. I would use that to my advantage, but people would think I was a wackjob. So all it does is get in the way of pretty much everything. :(

Also, I feel like I would have an easier time accepting my anger if I were male, because people wouldn't label me "crazy" when it showed up. It would be associated with strength and masculinity, instead of PMS and mood swings.

yeah that use to be what happened, now i'm exploding everyday over stupid things like for example i made a wrong turn i got pissed and i mean pissed. I was hitting the steering wheel and cursing, and it use to be if i made a wrong turn i'd just go around the block and that was that.