• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

never catch a mental illness and have an over protective family

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
JUST DON'T they handle you with kid gloves, if you do one thing one thing it's the end of the world you can't strike out on your own. they say they want you to get better you want to murder them so you can be free, but you know murder is illegal which will land you in jail which is worse so you're force to deal with the bullshit. so don't catch a mental illness, it's a bad idea

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
are they sexually transmitted?

Little_Sticks

Psychiatry is a joke. Once they label you 'ill' it just gives other people the opportunity to see you that way and treat you that way, while removing themselves from any affect and blame of your person's being.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychiatry is certainly not a joke, I myself have a psychiatrist and without my antidepressants I would be much more depressed, obviously.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Psychiatry is certainly not a joke, I myself have a psychiatrist and without my antidepressants I would be much more depressed, obviously.

:yes: it's not the psychiatrist fault, it's often lack of education on the caretakers/general public's part. but who's responsibility is it to educate them? I'd say ours, but they don't listen to us.