User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default experiences with paranoia

have any? preferably ones that aren't because you're on drugs or drunk.

here's my most recent one:
    so the other night I got super paranoid that a vampire was out to get me. seriously. I was walking around the block and it was dark and when i saw someone getting out of a car or heard them i walked faster cuz i was convinced it might be a vampire. than as i was getting back to the house I heard psst! but now that i think about it was probably just being paranoid
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'm always a little paranoid walking around at night here but 2 of my roommates have gotten robbed at gunpoint so it's mostly justified. plus they were guys and i'm scared of getting raped. i'd like to meet a vampire. preferably eric northman. mmmmm

most of my paranoia is social, like i think people are talking about me behind my back or laughing at me. and i've thought that people have just been pretending to be my friend or like me and are really plotting some elaborate scheme against me. but then i realize that's ridiculous and why would anyone even put that much effort in.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    most of my paranoia is social, like i think people are talking about me behind my back or laughing at me. and i've thought that people have just been pretending to be my friend or like me and are really plotting some elaborate scheme against me. but then i realize that's ridiculous and why would anyone even put that much effort in.
    I was like that when I was younger, and still am from time to time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    have any? preferably ones that aren't because you're on drugs or drunk.

here's my most recent one:
    so the other night I got super paranoid that a vampire was out to get me. seriously. I was walking around the block and it was dark and when i saw someone getting out of a car or heard them i walked faster cuz i was convinced it might be a vampire. than as i was getting back to the house I heard psst! but now that i think about it was probably just being paranoid
    Sometimes but not like that. More so involving the thought of friends/others talking about me. I think I've developed a more rational basis for the times that does happen.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

When I'm walking on the streets around 3:00am alone, and a car drives by, I have this irrational (or maybe rational?) fear of them rolling down the window and drive-by shooting at me for LoLz.

It's pretty easy to get away with, so..

I also don't like walking along next to bushes/shrubbery or by garbage cans at night if I'm the only one on the empty street. A raccoon could leap out and latch onto my ankle with its teeth, claw up my body and seriously fuck me up.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    When I'm walking on the streets around 3:00am alone, and a car drives by, I have this irrational (or maybe rational?) fear of them rolling down the window and drive-by shooting at me for LoLz.

It's pretty easy to get away with, so..

I also don't like walking along next to bushes/shrubbery or by garbage cans at night if I'm the only one on the empty street. A raccoon could leap out and latch onto my ankle with its teeth, claw up my body and seriously fuck me up.
    I have these same fears, it's pretty crazy but i think the raccoon one is justified they have rabies, and things with rabies are crazy psychopaths
    In no likes experiment.

that is all