• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

experiences with paranoia

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
have any? preferably ones that aren't because you're on drugs or drunk.

here's my most recent one:
so the other night I got super paranoid that a vampire was out to get me. seriously. I was walking around the block and it was dark and when i saw someone getting out of a car or heard them i walked faster cuz i was convinced it might be a vampire. than as i was getting back to the house I heard psst! but now that i think about it was probably just being paranoid

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm always a little paranoid walking around at night here but 2 of my roommates have gotten robbed at gunpoint so it's mostly justified. plus they were guys and i'm scared of getting raped. i'd like to meet a vampire. preferably eric northman. mmmmm

most of my paranoia is social, like i think people are talking about me behind my back or laughing at me. and i've thought that people have just been pretending to be my friend or like me and are really plotting some elaborate scheme against me. but then i realize that's ridiculous and why would anyone even put that much effort in.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
most of my paranoia is social, like i think people are talking about me behind my back or laughing at me. and i've thought that people have just been pretending to be my friend or like me and are really plotting some elaborate scheme against me. but then i realize that's ridiculous and why would anyone even put that much effort in.

I was like that when I was younger, and still am from time to time.

G

Ginkgo

have any? preferably ones that aren't because you're on drugs or drunk.

here's my most recent one:
so the other night I got super paranoid that a vampire was out to get me. seriously. I was walking around the block and it was dark and when i saw someone getting out of a car or heard them i walked faster cuz i was convinced it might be a vampire. than as i was getting back to the house I heard psst! but now that i think about it was probably just being paranoid

Sometimes but not like that. More so involving the thought of friends/others talking about me. I think I've developed a more rational basis for the times that does happen.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I'm walking on the streets around 3:00am alone, and a car drives by, I have this irrational (or maybe rational?) fear of them rolling down the window and drive-by shooting at me for LoLz.

It's pretty easy to get away with, so.. :shrug:

I also don't like walking along next to bushes/shrubbery or by garbage cans at night if I'm the only one on the empty street. A raccoon could leap out and latch onto my ankle with its teeth, claw up my body and seriously fuck me up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
When I'm walking on the streets around 3:00am alone, and a car drives by, I have this irrational (or maybe rational?) fear of them rolling down the window and drive-by shooting at me for LoLz.

It's pretty easy to get away with, so.. :shrug:

I also don't like walking along next to bushes/shrubbery or by garbage cans at night if I'm the only one on the empty street. A raccoon could leap out and latch onto my ankle with its teeth, claw up my body and seriously fuck me up.

I have these same fears, it's pretty crazy but i think the raccoon one is justified they have rabies, and things with rabies are crazy psychopaths