User Tag List

First 12

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I've definatly had a sociopathic phase in my life. But it was too irrational to last. xD

I've never had therapy of any kind. And my knowledge of psychology is just a self-taught basis. No where near enough to really make any form of diagnoses. But I'd like to think my then 'disorder' had nothing more to do with events that occured surrounding me, and not any biological deficiency on my part. And I'm also 100% confident that phase would never return. Not even if everyone on the world but me dies. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I've definatly had a sociopathic phase in my life. But it was too irrational to last. xD

I've never had therapy of any kind. And my knowledge of psychology is just a self-taught basis. No where near enough to really make any form of diagnoses. But I'd like to think my then 'disorder' had nothing more to do with events that occured surrounding me, and not any biological deficiency on my part. And I'm also 100% confident that phase would never return. Not even if everyone on the world but me dies. :P
    hello fellow canine!

After reading the link to the description of sociopath they are using there are many many similarities to mild to moderate narcisstic behaviors which I think are not uncommon in young developing NTPs perhaps? Maybe it's just part of growing up? (We NFPs have all our sets of fun issues )

I really dislike all the fuzzy overlap in the supposedly "clear " disorders

I recently discovered I'm likely bipolar (no official diagnosis, but a month living under a stairway, not working, watching tv and barely getting out of bed, thinking of ways to kill myself, and then later a week where i feel like my blood is on fire....and this sort of things been happening all my life...so i'm pretty sure).

My sister is a sociopath. We've all always known; she taught me how to lie when i was growing up (something i've since forgotten). My whole family is bipolar, except my brother, who's slightly mentally retarded. And my aunt is a sociopath too. The amount of stress living around her is astronomical; constantly wondering who is going to turn on you next. My entire life has been a state of fear, even though on the surface everything seemed great. My whole family is incapable of communicating with each other, cause we're all emotionally unrealistic.

Now that I've put her out of my life and confronted my family about her (didn't take much effort, "hey ya know how jen used to lie all the time? she still does"), now that i've done that, it's like a weight's been lifted. Of course my hormones are still unbalanced, so it will go on probably for the rest of my life, but getting rid of the wicked witch was the first step. The sad part about these people is that there was a time in my life when she was the only one i could turn to, and she helped me in ways others couldn't, but she probably polluted my family's opinion of me at the same time.