User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Just so you all know, you're part of "To Catch a DiHi Monox Junkie" for MSNBC... and you are SO hosed.... (bwa ha ha)

(I was just a lure.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    I quit, cold turkey, about four months ago. The first few days were pretty rough, but since then, I've had this really profound peace and calm. Nothing bothers me anymore.
    Wow. you must look like one of those shrunken heads they sell in novelty stores now, then. Cold turkey. Wow. So, whaddya on now, monohydrogen monoxide in shots? i've heard that's lovely.

Wow, you split some of it? You have an incredibly cool chem teacher. We never got to anything nearly that advanced in my chem class.
    Sweetheart. You gotta realise that your chem class was conducted back in the days before the continental drift. They've gotten more advanced since then. I'm sure the mini mushroom cloud that resulted probably accounts for the wobbling stilettoes. *nods sagely*

no offence to anyone with the above.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    INFP

The only mini mushroom clouds I sensed when we did it were coming from our flatulent chem teacher.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INFP

I meant spilt :rolli: -grumbles about how spelling is stupid- xD
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Default More evidence dihydrogen monoxide is evil

Many countries have built numerous dihydrogen monoxide plants!

Children frequently construct projectile bombs from balloon-encased dihydrogen monoxide.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

A real scam (pseudoscience) based on dihydrogen monoxide:

Water memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    We did it in secondary school. Really simple process, really. They called it electrolysis. What kind of advanced chem class did you attend? Sure you don't mean "special" chem class?
    lol. Touche. (I've been INFPwnd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Just so you all know, you're part of "To Catch a DiHi Monox Junkie" for MSNBC... and you are SO hosed.... (bwa ha ha)

(I was just a lure.)
    DiHi Monox? You are so outside the scene. We just call it "splash" around here.

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    \
    Sweetheart. You gotta realise that your chem class was conducted back in the days before the continental drift. They've gotten more advanced since then.
    Ouch!

()

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    I meant spilt :rolli: -grumbles about how spelling is stupid- xD
    Yes, but without spelling abuse, we'd have considerably fewer opportunities for forum member abuse.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    A real scam (pseudoscience) based on dihydrogen monoxide: Water memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well, you know what they say: "dihydrogen monoxides -- and elephants -- never forget."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, but without spelling abuse, we'd have considerably fewer opportunities for forum member abuse.
    Ah, 'tis true :P

Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing. ~Randy K. Milholland
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    INFP

INFPwnd
    Ah, great word, thanks. From now on I'll run around on the forums and IRL trying to lure people into my traps, only to jump out and shout with glee: You've been INFPwned! Hm... except it only works in writing... hm... ok, for RL I'll have to go with: You've just been INFPunked!

(Yes, it's a really weak kind of punked, the swordfighting equivalent of being poked with a pillow, but still! It finally has a name!)
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA