User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is the ultimate hoax victim type?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

2 13.33%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • INFP

1 6.67%
  • INFJ

1 6.67%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

1 6.67%
  • ISFJ

3 20.00%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFP

5 33.33%
  • ESFP

2 13.33%
First 12

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

We could also discuss which type is the less likely to be hoaxed...

My guess: INTJ and ISTJ.

INTJs have Ni/Te/Fi, and that makes a deadly combination to sniff hoaxes or unsound reasoning, while ISTJs are far too paranoid to accept anything without extensively criticizing it.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    We could also discuss which type is the less likely to be hoaxed...

My guess: INTJ and ISTJ.

INTJs have Ni/Te/Fi, and that makes a deadly combination to sniff hoaxes or unsound reasoning, while ISTJs are far too paranoid to accept anything without extensively criticizing it.
    Agreed. INTJ will probably *get* the hoax and *avoid*; ISTJ will assassinate the hoaxer. Beware hoaxers: ISTJs are not your friends.

I read a story yesterday on the BBC where a scamster tried to get into a guy's house and steal his stuff, posing as a meter reader. The scammer got hot coffee thrown on him, hit with a wooden hammer and chased and rammed on the M8 motorway. Don't mess with an irrate ISTJ.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    As for the lady in question - ESTP *of course*
    Wow, you totally missed the whole 'reptilian gold-digger ESTP female 'conversation' I had way back when with RogerMexico (btw, RogerMexico -- where are you??? I actually liked having you on the boards!) Apparently on INTPc it's commonly accepted that ESTP women are evil. Poor maligned ESTP females.

And I think my ISTJ friend would be hard to scam coming from a stranger or acquaintance but it's been said before on other threads, but ISTJ is easily taken advantage of by those close to them. Especially so. With strangers my ISTJ friend is MUCH quicker and much more brusque than me on the phone and in person with strangers going, "How/what/why did this happen -- fix this NOW -- this is ridiculous, etc." She nips things in the bud pretty quick. However, she surprisingly makes a lot allowances for people she knows and once she feels compassionate for someone, *I* am the one usually going why are you feeling sorry for her?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ... my ISTJ friend would be hard to scam coming from a stranger or acquaintance but it's been said before on other threads, but ISTJ is easily taken advantage of by those close to them.

I have a good ISTJ friend who could be easily duped by close friends (their loyalty is quite amazing) - any body else beware. They'll eatcha for breakfast. With ketchup.