• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Recurring Thoughts of Death

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What? I thought ENTP's were one of the most likely types to develop hypochondria tendencies with that dom Ne and inferior Si. Ofcourse hypochondria can lead to excessive thoughts of death. Didn't you even start a thread on hypochondria a while back?

I cant tell loudly that I am having thoughts about dieing, you know the spies they are everywhere !

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Under this statement that "brain cells have more T3 receptors than any other tissues, which means that a proper uptake of thyroid hormone is essential for the brain cells to work properly."

Here are my 2cents

Inadequate supply of t4/t3 hormone in the brain whether male or female leads to suicidal and death thoughts. And stuff like fluoride and lithium suppress the thyroid too, what a lucky society. :happy2:

Amongst other technicalities, like the role of the hypothalamus, pituitary, pineal, adrenal, health of the endocrine system in general, minerals, vitamins and friends.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Usually when there is someone whom I know close to me dies or the thought of us all having an appointment with Mr. Reaper no matter what age is rather when I think about it. I usually end up wondering more about how I live my life before I leave or how someone close to me lived their life. Did they go around doing good or did they live a rotten, sad life making others' lives miserable?