• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dream Analysis

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am so down with that. I'll just have a chat with Clyde. He gets winter dysphoria in the summer sometimes.

:laugh:

Rex, my black horse came back last night after months away. I went into the yard, caught him by the bridle, and instead of putting him in the pasture, I got on his back and we jumped the fences. I'm glad he came by - I spent the last 17 hours sick and asleep when my medications hit back.

Why do you think he went away to begin with? Did he give any indication as to what he was up to?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I gave him a box of sugar cubes and a small speech about being a team player, and then he pooped on my shoe.

Why do you think he went away to begin with? Did he give any indication as to what he was up to?

He disappears sometimes on his mysterious missions, but he always comes back somehow. He and Clyde may or may not be making bets at the track.