MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I'm psychic damn it!
    Well it is sensitive to be in touch with one's body. I definitely think that it's something to learn to listen to.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I've had all kinds of supernatural things happen in my family, but not directly to me thankfully. My mom said that on two occasions, the day her mother died, she felt a presence in the darkness with her that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. On another occasion, my sister was trying to fall asleep in her bed, opened her eyes, and saw her father-in-law's ghost - it was just a white shape in the darkness of her bedroom - the night he died. She closed her eyes and when she re-opened them the shape was gone. Then her daughter, who I'm sure was less than 5 years old, came into the room and said there was a man in her bedroom. My sister's husband slept through it all, but he reported the next day that he had dreamed that night about his father saying he had died and was going on to the next life. They didn't find out he had died until that day because it occurred some time during the night.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I've had all kinds of supernatural things happen in my family, but not directly to me thankfully. My mom said that on two occasions, the day her mother died, she felt a presence in the darkness with her that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. On another occasion, my sister was trying to fall asleep in her bed, opened her eyes, and saw her father-in-law's ghost - it was just a white shape in the darkness of her bedroom - the night he died. She closed her eyes and when she re-opened them the shape was gone. Then her daughter, who I'm sure was less than 5 years old, came into the room and said there was a man in her bedroom. My sister's husband slept through it all, but he reported the next day that he had dreamed that night about his father saying he had died and was going on to the next life. They didn't find out he had died until that day because it occurred some time during the night.
    Whoa, creepy! It would be pretty hard to call that coincidence.

MBTI
    ENTP

There is no such thing as the "supernatural".

It's just our perception acting on our beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Ever heard of anything strange?
    Yes, 95% of the universe consists of dark energy and dark matter, and we have no idea what dark energy or dark matter is. And so it is almost certain we are in for some very big surprises.

And yet we continue to pursue our quotidian ways and our pedestrian days, afraid of surpise, avoiding surprise, until one day we will be surprised right out of our skins.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

Aside from numerous forgotten deja vus and similar experiences, I have only had two experiences of unexplained foresight. After my grandmother had been dying of cancer for a year or so, I woke up one morning after my family visited her the previous night and felt with certainty that she was dead the moment I opened my eyes. I was right, she had passed away late in the night. Another similar situation occurred a year later when my grandfather died, also from cancer. The moment the phone rang one morning I knew he had died, and again was not entirely suprised that I was right.
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good