First 234

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Don't get this, but am suitably freaked out when someone does with me. STALKERS!
    Reminds me of an SP/SO on another forum:
    My reaction to each stack:
    sx/so- BACK UP and give me some freaken space, stalker! o-O
    sx/sp- Back off, oh thanks, hey I said back off, kay thanks, OI BACK OFF, THANKS! O-o

To go with the rest of the discussion, though, @BlackCat sums it up pretty neatly:
    sx/so: This one really varies with their base type. It can go either way. I enjoy the intense interactions, but they can try to get too close too quickly, blurt out overly personal things, suddenly put a spotlight on people in social interactions, and just be a bit overwhelming. The lack of sp seems to make their sx limitless. They tend to say things that just come off as too personal to me sometimes. Which is great when they're my friend; but if they do it to everyone then how is it even all that personal anymore? One that that weirds me out over sx/sos is they have a LOT of people that they regularly interact with it seems and have bonded with. Makes me not feel special. I'm very selective of people, of who I let in.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO

I don't actually know what it means to open up on a personal level. Is that sharing fears and whatever? I used to be really intrigued by people that annoyed me, I still have that a bit... is that somewhat relevant? Some people do really intrigue me for a while.

Friends... I feel kind of bloated. Is that too personal? I've been drinking, is that relevant?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I don't actually know what it means to open up on a personal level. Is that sharing fears and whatever? I used to be really intrigued by people that annoyed me, I still have that a bit... is that somewhat relevant? Some people do really intrigue me for a while.

Friends... I feel kind of bloated. Is that too personal? I've been drinking, is that relevant?
    Yes !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I don't think there's a single person that could say they've never felt an instant connection with someone. Although I feel instant connections can be misleading and you can give someone far too much credit for just sharing some momentary morals or life views. People are far more complex than they portray at the beginning of anything so I always make sure that no matter how closely drawn to someone I feel I keep things realistic.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Connections I most commonly feel with other ENFxs. I think I say that myself and ENFPs 'vibe' off of each other, whereas myself and ENFJs 'mindmeld' with one another. I currently have an insane amount of respect and cling with two ENFPS and one ENFJ.

It is as though they immediately gain a form of respect and love from me if we can connect unlike that of normal friendships. It's very powerful and consuming, and I end up feeling far closer to them than I may actually be at that present moment, but am inclined to attempt to get as close as I feel we are/can be because there is some underlying sense of it being worth it.

My ENFJ has expressed a mutual sentiment, but he is difficult to get much face-time with these days. There is just an obvious connection, and I'm still attempting to figure out if he is not as open to it yet, or is simply busy distracting himself with a lot of other social interaction. However, I think there is always that underlying sentiment that we both know the other will still be there, so it's understood.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

NPcomplete

I don't get those very often but when I do, it's great! We often become good friends and stay in touch. I always worry about appearing too clingy to them or annoying them though. However, since they don't seem annoyed when we talk, I'm guessing that they are not bothered by it/me.

I think I've been on the receiving end once or twice. It can be frustrating at times but I get used to it. And I get to make people happy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

It happens quite often (the 1st day of elementary, middle and high school and almost everytime I catch the bus). Sometimes I don't see the person again ('cause I don't know his/her surname and I can't find him/her on facebook). But those special people often become my friends, even if it's for a short time. The worst thing is I care a lot about them without a logical reason while they see me as the "new friend to be not-so-close with".