• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dream Thread

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
Sometimes in my dreams I understand that I'm dreaming.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
I keep on having this dream lately where I am given a car by someone I know, a different person each time. The car is old usually a beaten up muscle car when I put my foot down I feel this surge of power from the car go through my body and the dream ends. The car is surprisingly powerful.

Anybody know what it means?

I'll take a shot, personal details help though. As in what were you thinking about during the day, and the week. Any major incidents, trigger of memories, etc etc.

i think its just a wish fullfillment dream.(looks career orientated, but could be relationship/marriage). you want higher status, responsibility or/and power handed over to you (achieve it), in order for you to transform your current status in life.

lane777

nevermore
Wow, talking about dreams is pretty intimate. I suppose what my dreams say about me is I'm a paranoid, fearful gal; they have the common themes of getting lost (which in reality, happens all the time to me) and being hunted/stalked.

Anyways, it would be interesting to see more of what the common themes are in everyone's dreams, instead of just the random's.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream last night where I was a beatiful blonde woman in her thirty's but the thing was I was from the tv so I was a bunch of pixels walking around a law office in the real world. I kept saying, ok I'll do that but first I have to find a to get back into the tv so I can regenerate some of my pixels or else I'll disappear forever. So I was running around the real world needing to get back into my tv world, and I wanted to stay in the real world but I knew I would eventually disappear. so I had to go back to my world inside the tv.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Last night I dreamt that Aimahn and kyuuei and Cimarron came to visit me at my parents' house. Aimahn had beautiful golden colored skin and curly brown hair and was very shy. He was snuggling with kyuuei on the sofa. kyuuei looked like her avatar and I couldn't see Cimarron but he was sort of the leader of the group and I could hear his soft-spoken and confident voice in the other room. I decided to make everybody something to eat and when I brought it out to eat they told me they'd already called out for pizza. By then a bunch more of you had shown up. Damn kids. . . ;)

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't seem to remember my dreams of late.

I shall tell you of the most epic dream I ever had, instead.

It started with me running down a long corridor. The kind of corridor you find in old mansions. One side was all paintings and wood while the other side was mostly these great glass windows that stretched from my feet to the ceiling. It was dark outside and raining heavily. As I was running--faster and faster--this huge dinosaur head, like godzilla, reared up to hound me on. Now in terror, I spotted the end of the corridor and a small, ornate wooden door that I opened and fled through.
Stepping through the door, I found myself on top of a tower in the middle of the ocean, there was no land in sight, just the rocks holding back the thrashing sea. The top of the tower was smooth and slick from the rain, which was creating currents across the black stone. Terrified, I froze and watched my angle change as the tower slowly fell forwards with daunting inevitibility. The last thing I saw before I woke up was the stormy water hurtling towards me.

I should get George Lucas to make a movie adaptation.
Bricks were shat.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I am yet to remember a single dream I had ever had.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the other night I dreamt I went to a meetup and for some reason I kept threatening to murder everyone. Strange dream. I think it means that if I go to a meet-up things will change between me and this forum. Since death means change in dream speak.

sade

My dreams might be disturbing, but throught my life since reeeeally little I've seen the most dreams of being killed. Stabbed, drowned, choked, chased, shot, stabbed again and I've always woken up on the moment I die in the dream. But they seem to have stopped now, about three months ago.

I've also had these continuing dreams, that start again when I fall slep from the moment I woke up some other day.

But in the latest one I was chased by a rat the size of a truck at my granny's forest. I have a feeling it came from too much staring at the animal skins..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I was driving a cherry picker truck somewhere, professionally, and my ex was with me. The crane arm came loose, so I stopped. At some point, I was on the side of the road, and a girl I knew (only in this world) said something from her car. I came over, hung onto the window frame, and she started driving. I just held on, as she went 40 for a couple minutes, my boots sliding. It wasn't scary or even that unusual.

I met my dad at a fast food joint, who said he wanted me to meet his retarded friend. I knew he was kidding about the guy being retarded. Then my dad and this guy each give me the torn off corner from a $1 bill, but the stranger's was from fake money. Odd, yes. I remember ordering a drink at the counter, which was like a bank counter. The woman rolled her eyes when I said "I'm sure I have change."

Later, I met up with some old friends (Only here, again). They were friendly, generous, and not too concerned with being bright. Two of them, brothers I think, were getting me ready to go on my trip. I couldn't tell you where I was going, only that all I was taking was going in a backpack. I asked the younger if he'd put at least a full spare change of clothes in the backpack, and boots. But which boots. Much ado was to be had about footwear, as I had recently half-melted a pair on the road, as you recall. But they were still the most comfortable I had, so they went.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

my dream psychatrist would probably say: "That is because you have a father complex" o0 Nevermind, I dont get it either :D

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I had the weirdest dream about my real dad (who passed away when I was young).. It was trippy b/c he was driving with me in the back seat in a white car. He said, "I'm okay. I'm healthy now. I have everything under control.." Then I told him, "Make a u-turn.. to the old house, dad.. to the old house.." He drove me there and that was that. I woke up, wishing the dream could have lasted a little longer..

I think the significance is that there were a few times in my life where I got into near death situations. Both times, I felt a force pushing me aside that saved my life (I'm not exaggerating). The other times, my body went into trauma to the point where I really would've been dead. Perhaps, I did have a guardian angel to watch over me.

Thanks, dad. Plus, sometimes I wonder a lot about him. -----<---@

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I had the weirdest dream about my real dad (who passed away when I was young).. It was trippy b/c he was driving with me in the back seat in a white car. He said, "I'm okay. I'm healthy now. I have everything under control.." Then I told him, "Make a u-turn.. to the old house, dad.. to the old house.." He drove me there and that was that. I woke up, wishing the dream could have lasted a little longer..

I think the significance is that there were a few times in my life where I got into near death situations. Both times, I felt a force pushing me aside that saved my life (I'm not exaggerating). The other times, my body went into trauma to the point where I really would've been dead. Perhaps, I did have a guardian angel to watch over me.

Thanks, dad. Plus, sometimes I wonder a lot about him. -----<---@

That's pretty cool. I love stories like that.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Two nights ago I dreamed the moon fell out of the sky and hit the earth (on the opposite side from where I was). There was a little shake when it hit and everyone was panicking. I was mildly uncomfortable... not too concerned. The news showed a blue map of the world with little lights representing cars traveling in straight lines (kind of like those satellite maps). Then I was in an auditorium and this dude was playing the fiddle to orchestral accompaniment. He was awesome... definitely enjoyed that.

BallentineChen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Last time I been on in this forum was in the days of MBTIc. This is probably my most successful thread ever.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright, I got a weird one for y'all. Last night I dreamed I was on a Safari of sorts, and I was standing in front of a lake with a few people (can't remember who they all were). There was a tree to the right, just on the edge of the lake, and all of a sudden a dozen or so huge (I'm talkin.. chest high), ugly vultures sprang out and were flying and bouncing along the ground (you know, the way vultures sometimes move), headed to the direction further right and behind us. A few of them carried a severed elephant head in their talons, and another his trunk.

It was weird. But in all honesty, I wasn't disturbed in my dream (that wasn't until I woke up and thought about it), but more surprised at what an an amazing, rare thing I was seeing. I mean.. how in the world did vultures come across an elephant head and just started carrying it around?!

wolfy

awsm
Alright, I got a weird one for y'all. Last night I dreamed I was on a Safari of sorts, and I was standing in front of a lake with a few people (can't remember who they all were). There was a tree to the right, just on the edge of the lake, and all of a sudden a dozen or so huge (I'm talkin.. chest high), ugly vultures sprang out and were flying and bouncing along the ground (you know, the way vultures sometimes move), headed to the direction further right and behind us. A few of them carried a severed elephant head in their talons, and another his trunk.

It was weird. But in all honesty, I wasn't disturbed in my dream (that wasn't until I woke up and thought about it), but more surprised at what an an amazing, rare thing I was seeing. I mean.. how in the world did vultures come across an elephant head and just started carrying it around?!

I don't get this bit. Were some vultures driving muscle cars?