User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thread: Dream Thread

I had a premonition in my dreams... I saw my grandfather smiling with his dog... we were on a cloud, with the sun rise? behind us and he asked, How are you?

I didn't respond, and next day I got a mail telling me that my grandfather passed away.

Creepy but peaceful dream.
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi
    I must be a freak of nature, according to the MBTI. I kinda like this.

MBTI
    yupp

I may need to take a break because I had a dream about members on here once again.

I dreamt that I smoked pot with Your Local Jesus in my apartment and whatever kept poking me and was freaking out. For some reason her finger hurt when she poked me and in my dream that meant I was dying so she kept saying "their's something wrong with purple chickens" and kept poking me.

I don't talk to YLJ so that was very odd.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    JIxT

I don't even have dreams. If I do, I don't remember them.

Am I missing out?
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ISTx

I've had two recent dreams, one being last night, involving demon possession. Ehh, I hate em. I looked it up and apparently those kinds of dreams typically signify feelings of helplessness and distress.

MBTI
    NICE

I have mostly situational dreams. They are always set in a very baroque landscape and are usually void of people. Alpine settings & Scotland are popular. Architecture is usually a dominant feature. There is rarely a narrative, only slightly strange moods and abstract situations that shift quickly. Fairly sure I'm an SF in sleep.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Default The Dream Thread

This thread is where you tell about the dreams you have if you remember them. I tend to have a lot of dreams, hence why I'm awake at this hour, but usually I don't remember them past 1 hour if I stay awake and not at all if I fall back asleep. Weird. I wonder what makes us forget our dreams. Anyways, I thought I'd start a thread about it. No day/awake dreams please, only sleeping dreams.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I dreamt that I bought some Big Red chewing gum last night, but when I woke up I did not have this Big Red. It was quite a let-down, to say the least.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

hahaha That's funny.

I have nightmares sometimes. Tonight I had one where I was helping some friends pack and move and one of them got upset with the other and tried to strangle him and we were all trying to break it up but couldn't get her to let go of her grip around his neck (yes it was a her who was doing the strangling).

Enneagram
    1w2

Threads merged.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that the sensation of taste was rare in dreams. This is fairly common in my dreams, which often have a food theme. I use all of my senses in a dream.

In a recent dream I was at a potluck dinner with my mother and some female relatives. When I got to the table where the food was it was picked over. The only foods left were dessert. This dessert only meal is a reoccuring theme in my dreams.

I am not obsessed with food or dessert in real life.

Ilah