User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Dream Thread

Weird dream last night, prob coming from an idealist place in the unconsciousness
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Weird dream last night, prob coming from an idealist place in the unconsciousness
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

I have vivid dreams almost every night, If I were an author I could probably use them as inspiration for complex and interesting screen plays.

Senior Member Array

My dad was King Harkinian from Legend of Zelda and I was Link. My aunt had messed up the past, so we travelled back in time to Afghanistan to try to stop her. We were in this desert, with these cattle pens out in the open, and I almost lay down in one to sleep, but my dad warned me it might contain mad cow disease. We went into this rowhouse where all these teenagers were sitting on a long bench drinking from dixie cups, and I sat down. They were all refusing to party until someone slipped up and started partying by mistake, and I had to make them start partying in order to fix the past. I kept trying to, but they kept shutting me up and I could never do it.
    There was also something about the electric fan in the room.

Someone kidnapped my friend. I went to the kidnappers house to rescue her, but found out she had been killed.

an abyss of Nothingness Array Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    EII Fi

Vivid details.
    I was sitting with a few others, whose faces I could not remember. I was distracted from the surrounding by a deep deep pain that was caused by the leaving and betraying of a man I was really in love with.

But there is this one particular young man, very tall and supposedly attractive. I have no recollection of how he looked like or who he was but I just had the feeling that in that dream we knew each other, he was affectionate, caring, and was really trying to get to me. However I was very distant towards him, almost pushing him away as I was so focused on the pain for the lover I lost.
    The next thing I know was that everybody was seemingly fighting these evil, scary, deadly white shadows. Everybody, including me, was shooting at these shadows with these gun-like weapons, but the bullets looked like arrows and they moved slowly in the air, while the shadows just threw themselves at us.
    That particular young man was in a special team of stronger and more skilled fighters who were at the front line. Suddenly a stray bullet was shot right at me but this young man caught the bullet for me in the middle of the fight and saved my life, somehow stopped the whole war as well. My friends told he died and saved me.
    At that point, I bursted into tears, I remember I did, in my dream, realizing that I actually loved this man but because I was too caught up with the pain from the past, I didn't give myself a chance. I felt I was deeply hurt because I was busy holding on to somebody that had already left me behind, and the one who loved me truly died for me.

I continued crying even when I woke up. The feeling of being abandoned and utterly lonely was overwhelming.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    Likes violett liked this post