User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Thread: Dream Thread

MBTI
    ESFJ

I should be dreaming now ..

Last night i dreamt of 5 people in a car, it crashed, they all died .. I knew one of the people in the car.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Anyone know what eagles symbolize in dreams? I had one the other night where 3 eagles flew towards my balcony, one tried to get inside but I shut the door on it. After I shut the sliding glass door I just stand there to observe them, the 3 eagles end up stuffing themselves in a waste basket on the balcony....looked like they wanted to sleep there. Weird...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ

Eagles .. Usually positive .. clear sailing, soaring high, rising above all obstacles, and/or reaching great heights in waking life .. I must say though, i am curious as to why you closed the door on one? I know it's a dream and we don't have much control unless lucid dreaming .. Maybe them stuffing themselves in the basket and sleeping is a cue to you that 1) You are being protected 2) You will soar high but first you need rest or 3) i'm crazy and don't know what i'm talking about
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

^ Very interesting, thank you for the input . Have any weird dreams lately?!

Man...I watched that new zombie show called Walking Dead the other night and ended up dreaming about Zombies. FREAKY!!!!!! No more of that show for me...

I got dropped off by my boyfriend at I-Hop, apparently that was the cool hip spot to grab a drink and food with friends in my dream. I met up with one of my buddies there because we wanted to go to another after hours, he changes his mind so I decide to take the bus home. I almost catch the bus but it does a U turn instead, I saw a zombie looking lady in the bus screaming out the window. I go back to the I-Hop parking lot and see dead people on the ground...on my way back to the restaurant I take out my cell phone to call my buddy about getting a ride home and get snatched up by a zombie lady. From behind he grabs me by the arms and whispers "You are one of them". I thought to myself fuck I shouldn't have used my cell phone. Then I woke up.

figsfiggyfigs

I had a dream that I was betrayed by someone, they were going to steal something I had hidden together. when I found out, I found this guy trying to steal this mail-delivery-esque truck. I jumped in and said I would help.
    Turns out this fool knows nothing. So I got him up and I started to drive this stick shift. for some reason I also needed this long pool that controls the balance of the car.. ( don't ask)>
    The car was slow, we were getting chased by people. it eventually fell, everyone laughed. I upshed it back up on my own, jumped back in and started driving it again.. people were shocked.

I woke up just when I decided to ditch the truck and run to my place instead.

This was all very weird.

I can't even drive IRL.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Anyone know what eagles symbolize in dreams? I had one the other night where 3 eagles flew towards my balcony, one tried to get inside but I shut the door on it. After I shut the sliding glass door I just stand there to observe them, the 3 eagles end up stuffing themselves in a waste basket on the balcony....looked like they wanted to sleep there. Weird...
    Eagles symbolize freedom. They were flying towards your balcony to seek shelter in your abode, but you shut the door on freedom. This indicates that you will become a savage dictator and the people of your country will hide from you in waste baskets.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

The only thing I remember from last nights dream is big game offshore fishing.

We had a massive marlin on the line.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I dreamed something incredibly pathetic and embarassing.
    I was seventeen and it was a perfect summer day. I was getting out of my car in the parking lot of my teenager job and started walking towards the doors. Suddenly, my ex's truck wheeled up, he leaped from the car and embraced me. From there it was rather mushy as he apologized for being such an asshole as of late and that he would never do it again.

Today, he called and apologized for being such an asshole "and wanted to redeem himself". Huh. Usually I just dream about people kicking the bucket.

Pathetic, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Eagles symbolize freedom. They were flying towards your balcony to seek shelter in your abode, but you shut the door on freedom. This indicates that you will become a savage dictator and the people of your country will hide from you in waste baskets.
    ROFL! Thanks for the smile!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Teeth fell out, obviously means frustration (mostly from my mother and me fighting about the electric bill).
    And then one of my arms was an extremely paleish white, while the other one was a very pretty tan...and my body was split the same way right in half. Then I had dreams about waterbending.

I wonder if the skin thing has any significant meaning...